• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW 195S

VADER332

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got ours today, same ordered August
Nice boat. Congrats on the delivery. Do you live in MD? The reason I asked is because there were boats available in other states months before I received mine. I didn't know if you were in a similar situation.

Rjfb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat. Congrats on the delivery. Do you live in MD? The reason I asked is because there were boats available in other states months before I received mine. I didn't know if you were in a similar situation.
Canada

Pauly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome still waiting for mine ordered Sept.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Similar situation. Made my deposit last July, was told it should be in by mid-August. It finally arrived December 8th so it went straight to storage. I got ambitious last week (mid 60s in PA) and got my initial 10 hours in. Dealer got me in and out quickly for my 10 hour service, so unless I have a problem I hope to be good to go all summer! Hoping to hit 50 some day with less weight and smooth water but she hit 48.6 so I'm happy.
Looks great Jeff. Just put deposit on a 2022 195S last month (September, 2021). Just hoping it comes in by April/May of 2022. Are you still loving it?

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Looks great Jeff. Just put deposit on a 2022 195S last month (September, 2021). Just hoping it comes in by April/May of 2022. Are you still loving it?
Still loving it. It's everything I need in a boat right now. I'm still more of an Express Cruiser guy but this is a fun little boat. 73 hours so far this season. Took some waves over the bow during a 40 mile cruise on the upper Chesapeake, so I guess my only complaint is that the bow slopes down too much.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Still loving it. It's everything I need in a boat right now. I'm still more of an Express Cruiser guy but this is a fun little boat. 73 hours so far this season. Took some waves over the bow during a 40 mile cruise on the upper Chesapeake, so I guess my only complaint is that the bow slopes down too much.
Great. I can’t wait to get mine out. I’m thinking it will stay in fresh water lakes, so shouldn’t have waves like the Bay.
I see you are on PA. Im in Gettysburg Pa. Where are you?

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Great. I can’t wait to get mine out. I’m thinking it will stay in fresh water lakes, so shouldn’t have waves like the Bay.
I see you are on PA. Im in Gettysburg Pa. Where are you?
We had really rough water at Lake Wallenpaupack this July. Most of my trips were to Beltzville Lake near Jim Thorpe. Plus 3 river trips and 3 Chesapeake trips. I'm in the suburbs north of Philly.