• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2019 FSH

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I checked on Yamaha Sports Plaza and there is only parts for the 240 series listed thus far for 2019 models and even the Nozzle for the 2019 240s is not available, it has a part number but it is not available

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I certainly like having one large storage lid on the casting deck. However those large deck lids has a tendency to stress crack. Not sure I like the no step feature however I'm not sure I've ever used the?? As for the back seats, not a fan at all. I love my flip up seats. Now they certainly limit the access to the storage compartment but its better than having a couple more lose items to store on the boat when not in use. Only plus with the ne setup is the fact they moved the live well to one of the old flip up seat areas. That I like! But I'll keep my 2016, I like it a bit better :)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Should be "available very soon" according to a reliable source from Yamaha. Not sure time line for "very soon", but would assume within next month or two. I was going to purchase the lateral thrusters from jet boat pilot during the group buy, but the price of these are much lower ($174), plus will be OEM so decided to hold off.
That’s outstanding news!
Are you sure about the price though? I’ve heard those are way way more expensive, hope my source’s been wrong!

Maillis

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
You’ll need at minimum the new reverse gate and the deflector nozzle. On the 2018 models that’s about $20o in equipment from online dealers. I imagine the 2019 versions will be a little more but nothing crazy. Plus whatever new bolts or standoffs you might need.

Who’s going to be the first guinea pig?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I like what i see in the photos of the 2019. I'd like to have the one storage door rather then 2 on the front deck along with storage were the steps are on mine. I never use the steps any way. I put the ipilot lateral thrusters on my 2017 190. Do they work yes, but not sure they were worth after the amount of time to install etc... Wish they went on as easily as the video. I love the 210, but to pricey for me. the New 190 looks good, I noticed they moved the later to right side, not sure why. If I was buying one I just be happy it they got rid of all the leaks. Still getting water in my changing area in under the center console, and its not coming form the anchor area.
Like to hear from someone who gets a 2019 on if it has the leaks...
The drains for the front cup holders in my 2018 FSH were not hooked up. I found this out when I put on the front fishing platform. I could not find the drain hoses for them I put 5200 in the holes in the bottom and it stopped the water, when it rains they are full so that would be going inside.

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You’ll need at minimum the new reverse gate and the deflector nozzle. On the 2018 models that’s about $20o in equipment from online dealers. I imagine the 2019 versions will be a little more but nothing crazy. Plus whatever new bolts or standoffs you might need.

Who’s going to be the first guinea pig?
I would jump right in immediately as soon as it becomes available, since the dealer "still" has my boat with no end in site, I had them check on the availability to have them put on while my boat is sitting there, and they were told by Yamaha that there is no release date in the foreseeable future....

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That sucks. Planned on making that change this winter. By the way any resolve on your issues??? I think I'd be at my wits end with Yamaha at this time!

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That sucks. Planned on making that change this winter. By the way any resolve on your issues??? I think I'd be at my wits end with Yamaha at this time!
For the sake of my health I have already given up on worrying about it, they are still working on my boat, Yamaha is going to pay part and I'm going to pay part, the dealer is in no hurry to finish it, so I'm just riding with it, if not I will have a Coronary, so "When it's done, it's done"

Thanks for asking

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Iknowyouknow Come up.to N. Florida and use mine.... before the warranty runs out before the hours are put on it!

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone heard anything new on the availability of the new V nozzles and bucket on the 2019 FSH as a retro to our older models?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The inner nozzle also has a new part number and is also not available " the nozzle that the steering nozzle attaches to " So it makes me wonder what is different on that part as well and does it effect the function of the other parts???
2019 Nozzle
6HH-R1318-00-00 part number
2018 nozzle
6FU-51318-00-00 part number

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The inner nozzle also has a new part number and is also not available " the nozzle that the steering nozzle attaches to " So it makes me wonder what is different on that part as well and does it effect the function of the other parts???
2019 Nozzle
6HH-R1318-00-00 part number
2018 nozzle
6FU-51318-00-00 part number
That’s what I was wondering, if the new Venturi nozzle will also be needed.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I don't honestly know what the difference is .
If I see a new part number and it is not yet available It certainly makes me wonder.
I do have a couple of people who own the new boats that have been very helpful with supplying me with some answers on the twin engine systems.
I have a standing order with Barneys here in St Pete as soon as the new parts are available and they have been helpful with letting me crawl under the new boats in the showroom so I can get detailed measurements etc but I really don't want to do the new Ultimate -19 or the ultimate A K -19 steering systems without having a new setup to double check all the clearances carefully.
I am about finished with the magnum A K-19 setup as that one is the easiest one to convert and I like the idea that the fins will be further out because the further from the center of the boat the more influence they have.
I just need to find someone local with one of these new boats in their yard , like I did when I designed and tested the viper on the 19 foot boats.

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Any new info on how these new boats handle vs the older with the side thruster conversions? I'm stalling on my 2019 210 FSH pending a real estate deal.

Last edited:

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I compared the jet pump parts list for a 210 FSH 2018 vs not available parts for a 2019, there are 14 of them. Those parts add up to $1141 per jet, plus part #2 Sleeve, Impeller not included. If the 2019 parts come in with comparable pricing, that's not cheap.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
is that for both or just one??

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well if that is really the case, then I am sticking with my stock parts.