• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2021 195sx looking for gotta have mods

Bigperm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Just bought .... I mean just today a 2021 195sx I know from owning a
SL 2000 I need steering help IE
CJ Fangs but I would like to know about lucky 13 cone and any ideas for keeping top speed up
I can’t wait to put this in the water

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, we are pretty good at mods... :)

On the steering, I would suggest you splash it and try it as it is, first. They have improved things on that front. Now, that said, many have tried it and decided to get enhancements for the steering. But I recommend trying it first.

Then you can take a trip through the FAQ. I am certain you need better speakers. Probably an amp. Tower. And speakers on it. Wanna surf? You will need ballast bags. Probably with plumbed pumps. Lights! You need lighted speakers, LEDs in the cockpit... and of course on the transom.

More sincerely (not that any of that was not sincere, but this is more sincere)--SeaDeck. You need it. Trim tabs--wish I had gotten those earlier. In fact, I may like those more than the steering stuff. Fixed radio, for safety and communication to friends.

Good luck!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Bigperm Cobra steering has a special super ultimate AK- 19 deluxe steering system not only does it provide steering at all speeds and adjustments so you can choose the correct level of influence for your personal needs, it is also spring loaded, it does NOT hang below the factory rudder but it also has the plaining surface that provides very fast hole shot and a smoother ride in chop as well as a cleaner wake for towing tubes and other watersport activities. Built from laser cut tempered aluminum and sold at the buy direct price of only $268.99 with free domestic priority mail included.

Attachments

Last edited:

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just bought .... I mean just today a 2021 195sx I know from owning a
SL 2000 I need steering help IE
CJ Fangs but I would like to know about lucky 13 cone and any ideas for keeping top speed up
I can’t wait to put this in the water
L13 Cone is a good mod, improves hookup/pump loading and on power turning. If you get one from Riva, order a few extra spacers for later on if you want to change out the impeller. Use the boat for half a season before really diving into performance mods, the 195's run good and I think the only thing you will really be looking for is the L13 unless you are at altitude.

a 5,000 watt stereo system......
Big ass stereo is a boating requirement. Ridesteady is also a massive improvement. I think @Ridesteady is having a group buy in February too...