• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
As of just a few days ago a few 2022 models have begun to start getting delivered to their new owners. Since there have been no official announcements from Yamaha and since we have no idea what changes are being made to the new models I thought it might be good to start a picture thread. If you see any new boats that have been delivered please post any pics and model info.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I suspect there is a dealer in big trouble with mother Yamaha.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow they changed up the graphics of SVHO and all that pop on the side of the boat after 1 year to just a sticker in middle that says 255X. Easy decal to take off though and prolly look cleaner without it. Not sure I love the brown/gold but would have to see it in person. Personally hoping a black red surf boat gets made in next few years. Congrats to those getting the 2022 models earlier. Hopefully (fingers crossed) Yamaha has fixed the quality control issues and these boats for 2022 are coming out ready to ride instead of having a list of items to fix after delivery like the 2021 models were.

DaytonFlyer1068

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Not sure how to post the link on here but there’s a video posted on YouTube of the 2022 AR195. The paint scheme is pretty much exactly what the green 212X was for 2021.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Uhhhhhh wheres mine?

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I was wanting a"22 255x with some RED on it. But started shopping for '21 blue/black. I'm ok with the gray and blue '22 but that sticker sucks. I like the flashy graphics .

Last edited:

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
As of just a few days ago a few 2022 models have begun to start getting delivered to their new owners. Since there have been no official announcements from Yamaha and since we have no idea what changes are being made to the new models I thought it might be good to start a picture thread. If you see any new boats that have been delivered please post any pics and model info.
Attached pics of my 2022 212X.

Attachments

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looks like only thing that's different is paint schemes/graphics. Look simple as fook. Maybe to help with any supply delays. Simpler graphics, faster they can pump them out?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably. At least people can hopefully get their boats and enjoy them.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I like the paint sweeping up to the bow, looks good. I am not a big fan of the crazy graphics, or should I say my wife is not a fan 😉. That is why we have a S and not a X. The 212X in the middle is just ok but it would be easy to remove, if need be. Nice boat, congrats.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Give us a picture of the anchor locker drain!
I’ll get a pic of the drain when I get back. Out of town working a few days this week. I can tell you that the drain is another spot that seems to miss on quality. Something different on the 2022 from previous year is the hard ballast tanks. They seem to be farther back and allow for more space under the rear side seats. At least from what I remember seeing on the 2021’s.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I’ll get a pic of the drain when I get back. Out of town working a few days this week. I can tell you that the drain is another spot that seems to miss on quality. Something different on the 2022 from previous year is the hard ballast tanks. They seem to be farther back and allow for more space under the rear side seats. At least from what I remember seeing on the 2021’s.
Im sure its the same🙄

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Our 275sd will be in soon we were told, the guy before us got his so ours is coming next in the next few weeks. I'm shocked there are pics on here, we were told NO pics until after August 18th!!!

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
We were told our interior is tan and the boat is black with a stripe and black bottom. So they still have the warm interior!