• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

mmiller2197

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Our 275sd will be in soon we were told, the guy before us got his so ours is coming next in the next few weeks. I'm shocked there are pics on here, we were told NO pics until after August 18th!!!
Yeah, I noticed the video of the green AR195 on Youtube looks like it is now gone. So guessing people are getting calls to please take down their stuff.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Yeah, I noticed the video of the green AR195 on Youtube looks like it is now gone. So guessing people are getting calls to please take down their stuff.
Yeah I noticed that too.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our 275sd will be in soon we were told, the guy before us got his so ours is coming next in the next few weeks. I'm shocked there are pics on here, we were told NO pics until after August 18th!!!

Not real sure how they are going to tell you no pictures when you own the boat and took delivery. They can go pound dirt. My property I will do what I want. Unless they want to knock something off the top.

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
You drive to Indy for that bad boy? lol
Yep. Happened to be in Indy working that week. Had a short day so I figured I’d go check out and see what they had. Had no plans on buying a new boat. I figured with all the deposits being put on them I wouldn’t be able to get a new one for some time. Lucky me.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Not real sure how they are going to tell you no pictures when you own the boat and took delivery. They can go pound dirt. My property I will do what I want. Unless they want to knock something off the top.
I believe he meant pics before we take possession. And I was told we can't do that until after the 18th. After it's mine I can do as I please with sharing pictures.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe he meant pics before we take possession. And I was told we can't do that until after the 18th. After it's mine I can do as I please with sharing pictures.
Fair enough. I was referring to those whom already have taken possession :)

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
So guessing people are getting calls to please take down their stuff.
I think that is what is happening because the guy with the 195S that I posted in here also took down his entire Facebook post with the pictures and details. Obviously they cant "make" anyone take down their posts and pictures but I'm sure they are strongly being encouraged to do so.

crains

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Being on a list for the 255 XE just got a lot less exciting... it's still a great looking boat... but, one of the reasons we fell in love with it was the more wild graphics. The supply issues strike again!

Last edited:

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yep. Happened to be in Indy working that week. Had a short day so I figured I’d go check out and see what they had. Had no plans on buying a new boat. I figured with all the deposits being put on them I wouldn’t be able to get a new one for some time. Lucky me.
Lucky you indeed.. They arent even posting anything about 2022's in stock on their website.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
We are rebels.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Being on a list for the 255 XE just got a lot less exciting... it's still a great looking boat... but, one of the reasons we fell in love with it was the more wild graphics. The supply issues strike again!
you can always add graphics. Look at it this way. It is almost a blank canvas for what ever you want.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
We should get 2022 added to the Year drop down menu.