• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff NEW Accessory for Jet Boats - Sea Dragon Swings

Is this new product something that you would use while lounging on your boat?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 44 97.8%
  • I WANT MORE INFORMATION

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I WOULD LIKE TO BE A RESELLER AND GET FREE PRODUCT AND COMMISSION FOR SALES I MAKE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris Kreuser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hi everyone. After 3 years of development on both of my Yamahas and a few other boat styles, we wanted to get the word out and some member feedback on our new product designed specifically for jet boats with swim platforms at least 68" wide. This swing set is easy to use and sets up on your swim platform and provides more space and seating to the back of your boats where everyone congregates when relaxing. It comes with comfortable hammock chairs that let you hang out over your swim platform or lowered in to the water. NO TOOLS needed and NO MODIFICATIONS required to your boat. Sets up in minutes and stows in a portable bag that fits in most center floor storage. Made of Anodized Aluminum and holds up to 750lbs.

Visit us at WWW.SEADRAGONSWINGS.COM for more info.

The Jetboaters.net Group can use an exclusive $100 OFF website pricing by using the coupon code: "JETBOATERS"

Thank you for your feedback and support!

JETBOATERS.JPG

Since you were asking for feedback, I will share mine. I am not sure if I saw you at the Detroit Boat Show, but we looked at a company offering the same thing, if it wasn't you. My/Our Impressions.

Cons
1) Price. Too Expensive. Maybe for a $300- $400 it would be a better consideration for some.
2) Since we have swim decks and the in water swim up seats can be put on aftermarket as well as being available on certain models these don't provide as much value add.
3) Not sure how often they would get used.
4) Once set up, can't do much else without taking it down. We cruise, sit and lounge, watersports and fish all day long and rotate. Not sure how often it would get set up in our scenario.
5) If I have more than two people whom want to lounge using this as well as the swim deck, so two in the chair and a few on the swim deck doesn't appear to work well since you have people swinging in your face.

Pros
1) Interesting Idea.
2) For those whom sit for periods of time, it could be beneficial. Perhaps sandbars, etc.
3) On boats that don't have a swim platform of any significance, It adds more seating room.
4) They are more comfortable than sitting on the hard swim deck.

Suggestions
1) Get the price down.
2) Perhaps add a Hammock option
3) Personally I would figure out a way to add fixed telescoping poles with the straps that go from it back to the tower/cockpit to make it more fixed without the weight of people sitting in it and then offer a Bimini extension option so now it can be used as well to create more shade as well as the chairs. We would purchase something like this for the shade alone (I have crafted an aftermarket shade extension that is similiar, but not of this quality.)

I really like the ingenuity.

Last edited:
The reason I voted "No" was I have a 275SD with the swim up seats. Yamaha hit it out of the park with that idea!

The we have we have inexpensive floating chairs that inflate in minutes and then fold up super smaller when we want to sit back and relax in the water for long periods of time.

Since you were asking for feedback, I will share mine. I am not sure if I saw you at the Detroit Boat Show, but we looked at a company offering the same thing, if it wasn't you. My/Our Impressions.

Cons
1) Price. Too Expensive. Maybe for a $300- $400 it would be a better consideration for some.
2) Since we have swim decks and the in water swim up seats can be put on aftermarket as well as being available on certain models these don't provide as much value add.
3) Not sure how often they would get used.
4) Once set up, can't do much else without taking it down. We cruise, sit and lounge, watersports and fish all day long and rotate. Not sure how often it would get set up in our scenario.
5) If I have more than two people whom want to lounge using this as well as the swim deck, so two in the chair and a few on the swim deck doesn't appear to work well since you have people swinging in your face.

Pros
1) Interesting Idea.
2) For those whom sit for periods of time, it could be beneficial. Perhaps sandbars, etc.
3) On boats that don't have a swim platform of any significance, It adds more seating room.
4) They are more comfortable than sitting on the hard swim deck.

Suggestions
1) Get the price down.
2) Perhaps add a Hammock option
3) Personally I would figure out a way to add fixed telescoping poles with the straps that go from it back to the tower/cockpit to make it more fixed without the weight of people sitting in it and then offer a Bimini extension option so now it can be used as well to create more shade as well as the chairs. We would purchase something like this for the shade alone (I have crafted an aftermarket shade extension that is similiar, but not of this quality.)

I really like the ingenuity.

The reason I voted "No" was I have a 275SD with the swim up seats. Yamaha hit it out of the park with that idea!

The swim up seats are becoming common on the smaller boats as well. The new 2023 22’ footers come with the swim up seat brackets as a standard feature. I think new products using the Yamaha swim up seat brackets would be neat!

Jim

Thank you so much for the feedback. We were at the Detroit show. We agree on the pricing but unfortunately the Tariff Tax from China adds over $100 alone.

once we stream line production our target is $999.

A few answers to your questions and observations.
You can put the swingset up once and drive around all day with it, but we recommend taking down the chairs as the swing set will strap tightly in a place.
we have a sunshade, hammock and small tables available later this summer.

I certainly appreciate the great feedback.
Chris.

I would be interested in seeing the sunshade that y‘all come out with. With the pole angling back from the boat, you could shade people not only on the swim platform, but also sitting on the Yamaha swim up seats!

Jim

I do not see the point in sitting in a hammock chair above or even in the water. It looks like it would be difficult to get in and out of.

Even if I found it interesting at all, $1,300 seems like a lot for two hammock chairs, perhaps 20 feet of square tubing, a little welding and some straps.

I think, what would be cool, is if you modified it a bit into a human "water-balloon-like" launcher.

Hi everyone. After 3 years of development on both of my Yamahas and a few other boat styles, we wanted to get the word out and some member feedback on our new product designed specifically for jet boats with swim platforms at least 68" wide. This swing set is easy to use and sets up on your swim platform and provides more space and seating to the back of your boats where everyone congregates when relaxing. It comes with comfortable hammock chairs that let you hang out over your swim platform or lowered in to the water. NO TOOLS needed and NO MODIFICATIONS required to your boat. Sets up in minutes and stows in a portable bag that fits in most center floor storage. Made of Anodized Aluminum and holds up to 750lbs.

Visit us at WWW.SEADRAGONSWINGS.COM for more info.

The Jetboaters.net Group can use an exclusive $100 OFF website pricing by using the coupon code: "JETBOATERS"

Thank you for your feedback and support!

View attachment 195411

Your ingenuity is definitely appreciated; however, I voted "No" due to the fact that I don't want to lug around something else in the boat. Also, it's one more thing to set up and break down.

Now if you can engineer a plug and play stripper pole.... well, you can take my money. I can tell you firsthand, there is a market out there for the pole.

Every one is different I invented this for my granddaughter many years ago ok so it brought back some memories and this for my other grandchildren. 1678141963837.jpeg 1678142555599.jpeg

Thank you all for the feedback. Even the funny ones, but I wanted to clarify some answers on some of the questions I received.

Size and Set Up: It is portable and stores in a roller bag that is smaller than a golf bag. It'll set up and take down in 2-4 minutes. In this application it needs to be beefy and holds up to 750lbs. Because its usage is in a marine environment, you don't want people to get hurt as they will probably miss use it. The width can range from 68 to 80 inches which is plenty of space to use your center ladder or get on and off your swim platform without disturbing anybody in the chairs.

Drivability: You can also drive with this all day assuming you takeoff the seats unless you want a good enema.

Accessories: Our patent pending frame will be including future sunshades, an extension for the Bimini top to cover your entire back of the boat as well as airplane type folding tables, cooler hangers, and 2 person hammocks will out shortly.

We know Yamaha has some nice seats, but they are uncomfortable for longer than 10 minutes. The flexibility do you have a relaxing in water or on top of the swim platform is very useful and unmatched. These seats are about as comfortable as you will ever find in the water since you can fully adjust to whatever depth you want as well as the reclining position. I would like to say try before you knock it but again this is a forum so thanks again for all the feedback.

Can't wait to see the first idiot with two other idiots in the swings cruising down the lake!

Can't wait to see the first idiot with two other idiots in the swings cruising down the lake!

Yep, that is going to Happen. First to take and upload a pic WINS :)

Back