• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Bern nc to Beaufort nc

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone heard of or stayed here. Looks to be very reasonable

http://www.bridgepointe.com
Even through I grew up on hour away from newbern I know nothing of the town.... if u giys stay in newbern then it could be a day trip for us... keep our cost down. (We are close enough to drive) But if the group wants to stay in morehead or beaufort we can try find a place we can manage..

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
http://www.beaufort-inn.com

Walked by it a a hundred times but never stayed there... A little more pricey then the place in NewBern think they have a minimum 2 night stay as well. Don't really know anything in Morehead haven't really spent any time there. Just cruise by the Waterfront a few times. Anyone else know of anything that would work. . I think New Bern would probably be the most economical choice

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bridgepoint is decent was a Ramada. The marina has floating docks and the dock master (Jesse ) is very nice. There is secure parking for trailers and downtown is right across bridge. Lawson creek has 4 ramps and it is 1 mile away by car or 1/2 by water. Gas on water is merchants about 2 miles away ( wrong direction) or Fairfield Harbour about 2 miles on way towards Beaufort . I would love to join in and can help with anything in New Bern. Never boated down Neuse farther than Havelock, about 1/2 way. The Neuse can get rough for a river it is 2+ miles wide , but shouldn't have the summer thunder storms to contend with .

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bridgepoint is decent was a Ramada. The marina has floating docks and the dock master (Jesse ) is very nice. There is secure parking for trailers and downtown is right across bridge. Lawson creek has 4 ramps and it is 1 mile away by car or 1/2 by water. Gas on water is merchants about 2 miles away ( wrong direction) or Fairfield Harbour about 2 miles on way towards Beaufort . I would love to join in and can help with anything in New Bern. Never boated down Neuse farther than Havelock, about 1/2 way. The Neuse can get rough for a river it is 2+ miles wide , but shouldn't have the summer thunder storms to contend with .
Txs for the info... maybe u giys can meet us when we get close to your neck of the woods

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just called the inlet inn... they do not do one night stays for oct 15th. She said our best bet for a one night stay is somewhere in morehead city.

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You do not want to try New Bern on the 8th because of mum fest . Generally no hotel rooms and traffic sucks. 15th should be easy for hotel space in New Bern. There are many good restaurants in downtown + several small bars that are laid back but fun. It would be good evening after all day on water.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I forgot we have a wedding to attend on the 15th.....but please dont let my schedule dictate anything.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well my wife just informed me that we are going to my mother in laws house the weekend of the 15th.... this is what I get for starting this thread without getting the proper clearance from the chain of command. The following weekend we will be at Indian beach with my mother sooooooo... that's a no go too... ughh... maybe this is too late in the season for us to get it in.

By all means I hope everyone else who wants to go will so I can live vicariously through them... while I am at my mother in laws!!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm interested in this trip but unfortunately this fall is not going to work for me. Hopefully this trip will be resurrected in 2017 and will fit my schedule.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm interested in this trip but unfortunately this fall is not going to work for me. Hopefully this trip will be resurrected in 2017 and will fit my schedule.
It will be.... me and my family are just too busy it seems this fall... and I think I waited too late to see if there is any interest... 2017 for sure. .

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gonna bring this up early this year.. any interest in putting this together? Hopefully someone who knows the area will be intetested.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Gonna bring this up early this year.. any interest in putting this together? Hopefully someone who knows the area will be intetested.
@waterboy is picking up the bar tab for me this week when we get together to talk about it. Dont tell him tho. He doesnt know yet !!

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm very interested and definitely want to do this run. If done as an over night the Inlet Inn is great (I bring it up since someone mentioned it last September). My family of 6 filled 1 room and it tight but worth it.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Myself and ENCboater were talking about this the other day. I think we are going to do a run soon and after we get a decent route i can give you a heads up and we can set a date

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm very interested and definitely want to do this run. If done as an over night the Inlet Inn is great (I bring it up since someone mentioned it last September). My family of 6 filled 1 room and it tight but worth it.
where did the boat sleep ? I've been eyeing the jaycee park and Bask hotel over in morehead.