• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Cincinnati Member 242X

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
same from Louisville. I must google the Brookville.

Found it......Looks like 2.5hr drive for me. Probably won't make this a day trip, gonna be more like a weekend excursion for that kind of mileage.

View attachment 150829
Only a little over an hour for me, dont know why I've never tried it out, just haven't....lol.

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
First time. I have heard good things.
My lake ( Morse Reservoir ) has half the lake shut down due to a bridge that is being fixed till next weekend.

I am trying to get my buddy to go with he's got a new to him 2018 Mastercraft 22nxt.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
First time. I have heard good things.
My lake ( Morse Reservoir ) has half the lake shut down due to a bridge that is being fixed till next weekend.

I am trying to get my buddy to go with he's got a new to him 2018 Mastercraft 22nxt.
Good to know, I was going to go to Morse on Sunday. I take its the bridge that leads to the beach area obviously?

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
yeah its planning on being done on the 28th. They were letting lower pontoons under it if you had like 10 people on it and pushed up on the crap catching debris. On the 19th they shut that down and its suppose to open up on the 28th .. Just not worth $40 to half of small lake thats too cold to swim anyway.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
yeah its planning on being done on the 28th. They were letting lower pontoons under it if you had like 10 people on it and pushed up on the crap catching debris. On the 19th they shut that down and its suppose to open up on the 28th .. Just not worth $40 to half of small lake thats too cold to swim anyway.
Yep completely agree, luckily my old neighbor has like close to a million dollar house with a heated infinity pool and shit they just built with docks I can park at