• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Jetboater!

Loserkid83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello everyone. Just put the deposit down in a 19’ 212X. Grew up on the water, closest thing to a wake boat was my brothers Mastercraft Stars and Stripes with a tower and a ton of fat sacks. 15 years, and 3 kids, later my wife and I bit the bullet and got a boat so I can get my kids out on the water. Stoked! And looking forward to learn from all you!

Ryan

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
welcome

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome! Welcome aboard. Nice pick with the 212X! Be sure to post pics when you get it.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome: Please share pictures when you can. We all love pictures!!!

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Welcome!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The 212x is a awesome boat, congratulations! It should be a fun summer.

I hate to be a salesman. I just wanted to let you know I can help you gear up if you're in the market. Vests, boards of variety every flavor, and tons of accessories. I just brought in a bunch of inventory from O'Brien that I haven't been able to list yet. That includes ski ropes, surf ropes, wakeboard ropes, wakeboards (adult and youth), kneeboards, trainer skis, Versa 2... a literal ton of stuff.

www.transomwatersports.com

Ignore every price you see there because that's only what I'm allowed to advertise at. I give way better discounts than what I can openly advertise. I can do even better on package deals. Just let me know what you're after and I can quote you. If I don't have it in my immediate inventory I can get it.

Here's a link to the O'Brien:

Again... I'm sorry for being a salesman. I'm sorry to others who suffered thru that sales dribble too. I try to keep it light... If your not interested, you may ignore this. If you are, shootme a DM. My boat needs gas and I have a trip to Lake Powell I need to pay for. :cool:;)

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the board. Show us some photos.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hello everyone. Just put the deposit down in a 19’ 212X. Grew up on the water, closest thing to a wake boat was my brothers Mastercraft Stars and Stripes with a tower and a ton of fat sacks. 15 years, and 3 kids, later my wife and I bit the bullet and got a boat so I can get my kids out on the water. Stoked! And looking forward to learn from all you!

Ryan
Pictures actually help to prove you have a boat. :winkingthumbsup"

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Don’t worry about that.
When I pick it up next week I’ll have more pictures of the boat than of my three kids after they were born!
If you have 3 kids and a new boat I doubt you're a loser (kid83). Congrats on all accounts!!!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Just got her home. Should have taken a picture when I had the cover off but I was to busy playing with all the buttons. I’ll get her gassed up tonight and on the water tomorrow!!
She's a beauty!!! Really sharp looking (from what I can see). have fun tomorrow...

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

and nice choice in boats

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice and welcome to the forum.

Where do you boat?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got her home. Should have taken a picture when I had the cover off but I was to busy playing with all the buttons. I’ll get her gassed up tonight and on the water tomorrow!!
giphy.gif

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Son, you need to get out there on the water quickly. Winter's just a few weeks away! Sorry just finished season 7 of GOT.

Loserkid83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Son, you need to get out there on the water quickly. Winter's just a few weeks away! Sorry just finished season 7 of GOT.

Where I live summer has barely even started.....and it’s almost over.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome... She’s a beauty!!7CE6AFA4-860D-405D-B823-B3989F40333B.jpeg