• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member from Washington State

Coronel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to jet boats and just pulled the trigger and brought home a 2020 195s.
I've been looking around the forum for a few weeks and want to thank all for the wealth of information you have here.
So many mods, can't wait to begin!

Congratson the purchase and welcome! I'm fairly new myself and learned A LOT from the experienced members here on every aspect of my boat whether it's care and maintenance, storage, docking, trailering, safety tips, mods, upgrades, handling the boat, etc.
Post some pics of the new boat!

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to jet boats and just pulled the trigger and brought home a 2020 195s.
I've been looking around the forum for a few weeks and want to thank all for the wealth of information you have here.
So many mods, can't wait to begin!
Great first post! Great boat. Welcome to the club!

--

Hello, welcome and congratulations!

That was my first jet too (192). Loved it. You will too. :Welcome: to the forum. Lots of good info with a bunch of great member to help keep you safe an on the water. We love pictures! Take and share as many as you can. Thx!

giphy.gif

Welcome from across the USA, enjoy the ride. Great community of boaters here, always willing to help. Many different fascets of boating are discussed here. Cruising, fishing, anchoring, surfing, camping, grilling/cooking, skiing/wakeboarding, trips (Bimini, The Great Loop), scuba, flyboarding etc. with an occasional sailing video tossed in. ;) Good people here!

Last edited:
Back