• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

new swimsuit dye on boat seats help?

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
well long story my sister inlaws swim suite looks to have stained my boat seat. I have always been good on cleaning the boat and this makes me sick. i have tryed everything. the sun has helped fad this out the other day when i took it out. does any one have a fix or do i just buy new?

Attachments

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tried magic eraser? Off bug spray?

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
yes to magic eraser didnt even move it...bug spray thats a new one and i will try it tonight!

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah those swimsuit dyes can be in bedded in the fabric so the magic eraser really only gets the surface area. Test the bug spray on an area that you can’t really see first. I haven’t ran into problems yet but, you never know…

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Leave it out in the sun, should fade out. I hade Indelible marker on mine and sun took care of it.

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Leave it out in the sun, should fade out. I hade Indelible marker on mine and sun took care of it.
thanks man, yep i did that yesterday for about 8 hours and it really helped. thats my plan this week for sure!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
no luck with the buck spray, i cleaned it today and put the boat out side in the sun. Time will tell!