• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Tow Vehicle. . . .

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy belated Birthday Dog.

Patrick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Sounds like to me they didn't call and verify that all of the incentives worked together. I'm the Sales Manager at a Chevy , Buick store. We also have a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep store. They made the mistake because they didn't verify everything. Nobodies fault but the dealer. Chrysler will not do anything and neither will the dealer. The dealership will eat the money. That kind of stuff happens when things are not handled properly.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@0627Devildog Just saw this thread and thought I would mention that you weren't the only one with a lemon. A friend of mine had all kinds of transmission issues with his and actually got the dealer to give him a new one with a new build date with the hemi. Seems like the quality issues are slowly resolving themselves but I would say the manufacturer has some issues.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, first model year runs certainly can have their issues. . . . I have about 3800 miles on the 2014 and knock on wood, so far so good.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
8300 Miles, and although there have been 2 minor recalls issued (CV Boot clamp, and DSC Control module reprogramming) no other issues to report at this time.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just turned 20K miles. . . . . and still going strong.