• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newbie! O.C. MD.

OCPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

Joined the forum on the 17th and met a member of the forum in Ocean City, Md on the 19th! Just bought our 3rd Yamaha jet boat, 2015 212x. What a blast this boat is! Started with a 2000 LS2000, then 2004 SX230. Both great boats. Have already learned a ton on this site. The trip to Bimini sure does sound like fun. Sure hope the warm weather sticks around for a while....

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! You working with bayside jetdrive there in OC?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @OCPat glad that you finally found us. I'm sure you have a ton of valuable experiences to share with all of the yamahas that you've owned. Congrats on the 212X, that's my favorite.

OCPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome! You working with bayside jetdrive there in OC?
Actually I bought the boat from Beacon Light Marina just east of Baltimore. They had one 212x left and at a very good discount. Was very happy with them. Bayside Jetdrive would have been nice since it's right in O.C. but they didn't have a 212x left.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome, @OCPat! Up the road from you a bit in South Bethany.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Actually I bought the boat from Beacon Light Marina just east of Baltimore. They had one 212x left and at a very good discount. Was very happy with them. Bayside Jetdrive would have been nice since it's right in O.C. but they didn't have a 212x left.
Welcome @OCPat !

Got mine from Beacon Light too and they were great to work with. I wonder if they mentioned the Bimini trip during your sales pitch. I was the one that pointed them to my videos. I keep the boat 1/4 mile up the street from them.

Also have a place in OP and bring it over 3-4 times a summer. We'll have to all meet up next summer!

OCPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@RobA, will have to meet up for sure. There is a huge number of Yamaha jet boats in O.C. Need to get them on this message board!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @OCPat . You are in a great spot for boating. I am still on the LS2000 but there will come a time where I will jump to the 212x or 212ss.

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to see your post...welcome. I believe I was the one you met at the island in OC last weekend. Great looking boat I am sure I will see you around.

OCPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey treeskier, yep it was me you met last weekend at the island. Hope to get a few more weekends in. See you around!

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Down at the beach now with hopes of heading to the island but unfortunately this one sucks so far... :mad:

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yep this weekend looks like it may be a total loss my Saturday morning tee time is in jeopardy too

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the site. This forum has great people that are always willing to help. One of the best reasons to own a Yamaha.