• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I definitely put more blame on Ovi than anyone else. It's a huge blow for us for sure. Letangs absence really, really hurts already. Our breakaways and zone entries are terrible, but our offense is making it work. Add Sid on top of that, and boy, it don't look good. Sheary too? I'm definitely worried now. Geno can go into beast mode, but plays with too much emotion to carry us all the way. I predict a rough retaliation game next, that we probably won't win, and a 7 game series that could go either way really if the caps don't step it up.

Caps down 1-0... thats the last thing they needed LOL

I agree Ovie was the whole reasoning IF you ask me... MN got a shitty call by the refs... but its all good... its life poor guy said it wasnt intentional so I would have to agree with him.... even though these guys lie lol

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
b23397dc5ba5929760b2ca8293c71c77.jpg Ovenchicken needs to be traded while he still has some value left, so the Caps can keep more of their players next season. He has lost a step and is not a shadow of his former self. He certainly hasn't done much this series. Otherwise, all their free agents and they have plenty, will flee for the green, which is fine. But Sidney is the Tom Brady of the NHL. Touch him and it's a penalty.

Last edited:

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
68254468.jpg

6'3" and he is on his knees on a shot from the point. He sucks.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Caps down 1-0... thats the last thing they needed LOL

I agree Ovie was the whole reasoning IF you ask me... MN got a shitty call by the refs... but its all good... its life poor guy said it wasnt intentional so I would have to agree with him.... even though these guys lie lol
I concur. Matty has a questionable hit here and again, but I don't think that was one. I've always been a fan of his though, ever since we got him anyway. Hated that he went to the Caps.

Glad I was wrong about this game, and glad Fleury can still see beach balls when needed.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Going to get interesting if we (Pens) advance to the next dance. We are getting pretty banged up.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Every god damn year! And it's always the f*ckin Penguins....I feel like a cubbies or browns fan!
At least you get part way, the stinking Canucks can't even make the playoffs!

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Let's go Pen's!! Caps played a hell of a series though. Onto the next.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I seriously didn't think we were gonna do it. Gonna be real hard to trade Flower away after he carries us all the way once again.

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
what a shit show... being a DC sports fan minus the Nats, it was a very very tough night last night :(

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I thought I was gonna have a heart attack a few times but hell ya. Taking it to the end! Let's go PENS!!!!

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I thought I was gonna have a heart attack a few times but hell ya. Taking it to the end! Let's go PENS!!!!
I thought for sure Ottawa was going to get a cheap one, the Pens dominated the whole over time and I just had that bad feeling that something was going to go wrong. The Pens had so many chances to put the game away and either Anderson made a great save or they missed the net.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hats off to Anderson ... what a great goalie. That game could have been 8-0.

Go Pens go!!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Almost as stressful as game 7 SCF 2009. I don't see Smashville nor Rinne being any easier.

Can we trade for Karllson before Monday?