• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No drama cooler thread!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
In leu of Yeti/NRA squabble Orca is offering 20% off. Sounds like everyone’s taking advantage of the Yeti boycott. For those interested...
Willing to take any Yeti's from unhappy NRA members! At a discount of course :)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Willing to take any Yeti's from unhappy NRA members! At a discount of course :)
I got a feeling the cooler would arrive with a few holes in it :D. At a discount of course ;)

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Used the HIKER cooler this weekend. Winner in my book. Still has ice today and kept everything cold. About 15 bottles of water, 2 bags of ice and still had room for our food to go boxes after lunch.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Took the Ozark trail to work today.

My lunch was cold.

boatandgolf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ended up with a Polar Bear H20 24. Fits under the rear seats well.

Not too big, not too heavy, kept the drinks cold, and comes in my favorite color, obnoxious orange.

boatandgolf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ended up with a Polar Bear H20 24. Fits under the rear seats well.

Not too big, not too heavy, kept the drinks cold, and comes in my favorite color, obnoxious orange.
So one note about the H20, if you read closely, closer than I did at first, you will see that the zipper keeps water out but not in. I had some cold water pour down my legs when I threw it over my shoulder to carry.

Jay-Jay

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This arrived today, seems quite nice. Hard on the inside, no zipper to futz with. Top presses into the bottom with a velco latch. Need to see if it will fit into the opening under the starboard seat.
Can you let me know how this cooler is working out for you? I'm wanting to buy but there are limited reviews online :) Thank you

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can you let me know how this cooler is working out for you? I'm wanting to buy but there are limited reviews online :) Thank you
Sure, I really like it for single-day use. Holds plenty, the little food tray is nice to keep stuff out of the ice - and fits perfectly under the starboard bench next to an RTIC 30 soft pak. Ice is all but gone after a long hot day though, so definitely not nearly as well insulated as the YETI/RTIC stuff.

If we have a big crowd though, I'll still lug on my Ozark Trail hard cooler (will keep ice for days), but for just 4-5 people, the soft one is all I bring. Comfy carry strap too.

There's a couple pics on Page 5, lid opens without issue (and nice not to have to deal with a zipper). Could fit two side by side, more than likely.

Slfmde

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn’t read through the thread but I have the large soft Yeti and it works well. No leaking at all from the Yetti. Also use hard igloo that came with 17 AR240. That cooler fits well under the rear compartment.

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So resurrecting an old thread, my two new CleverMade soft sided coolers arrived today. Bought on Amazon for $25/each. We shall see how they hold up. One for drinks, one for food.

Attachments

Simon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Coleman Marine extreme. 120+ and it really holds ice all day. I don't even bother putting it in the shade. $80
How well does it fit on a AR240 starboard cooler seat

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took these pictures awhile back and forgot to share.

Bought this Coleman 24-Can Party Stacker Portable Cooler to keep drinks out of the way on the boat. Haven't tried it yet to know how well it keeps things cool, but it fits nicely under the seat of my AR190

Cooler1.jpg
cooler2.jpg
cooler3.jpg

Heads up, it's smaller than it looks. That's only about 8in tall.

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here is my cooler setup with the Pelican soft sided coolers.

Attachments

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Igloo marine soft 36...works great!

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took these pictures awhile back and forgot to share.

Bought this Coleman 24-Can Party Stacker Portable Cooler to keep drinks out of the way on the boat. Haven't tried it yet to know how well it keeps things cool, but it fits nicely under the seat of my AR190

View attachment 91001
View attachment 91002
View attachment 91005

Heads up, it's smaller than it looks. That's only about 8in tall.
I just bought the same cooler for our AR190. I didn't even think of putting it like your second picture. It looks like you could add 2 maybe 3 that way. I am buying another one right now!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought the same cooler for our AR190. I didn't even think of putting it like your second picture. It looks like you could add 2 maybe 3 that way. I am buying another one right now!
We're gonna rock with one for now and see how it works out. At $30 they're cheap enough to get a second if we like it. I suspect this one will be for beverages, and our soft sided coleman will continue on as the food cooler.

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're gonna rock with one for now and see how it works out. At $30 they're cheap enough to get a second if we like it. I suspect this one will be for beverages, and our soft sided coleman will continue on as the food cooler.
$17 on Amazon now

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not my boat cooler but this is the one I bring to tailgates lol. 2 speakers 1 sub 2 amps and enough room for a 30 rack of beer DC5A6CA2-B834-4223-9770-1695C8583772.jpeg

Soonerlt

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Columbia PFG 58-can. Fits perfectly under the port stern seat of our SX195 and has a zipperless lid. We don’t do long excursions, so works well and we love the convenience. 91089