• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

not another Trim Tabs thread

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
oh trust me...I googled MANY Yamaha Jet Boats with trim tabs before I started to drill!20170609_164100.jpg

All Seas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you piece this kit together or buy it as a package?

I wanted to go with the bolt setup and wanted the 3000 actuators with the pivot mount like you have, but cannot find a 12x9, only a 9x12

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Did you piece this kit together or buy it as a package?

I wanted to go with the bolt setup and wanted the 3000 actuators with the pivot mount like you have, but cannot find a 12x9, only a 9x12
well the tabs them selves are separate from the switch so you can say I pieced them together but I bought a standard 12 x 9 electric tab kit. HOWEVER, I did have to replace the actuators to the "adjustable" ones. Standard ones bend but do not adjust to the angle that the jetboats need

Last edited:

All Seas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yours look like they are 12x9 not 12x12

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain