• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Nutbush Campsite on Kerr Lake

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw a grey Yamaha 240 on Kerr lake at the Nutbush ramp today before the drizzle started in the evening. I waved while on the water and was going to say hi but lost track of where you were after loading up. Was that anyone on here or do I need to recruit a new member? I will be out again tomorrow so hopefully we will run into each other.

Mike

Kennc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our black AR240 was definitely not on Kerr Lake. Our reservations were cancelled due to Bullocksville being flooded.

Still sad we are not there for the weekend.

What are the conditions like with water level so high?

I saw that it is at 307 and rising still.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our black AR240 was definitely not on Kerr Lake. Our reservations were cancelled due to Bullocksville being flooded.

Still sad we are not there for the weekend.

What are the conditions like with water level so high?

I saw that it is at 307 and rising still.
Sorry to hear that @Kennc. Water is definately high. I am on the south side of the bridge at Nutbush. Not sure if I could have fit under that bridge at normal level but the water is almost half way up the guardrails. Funny watching cars and motorcycles cross the road. Most of the water front sites here were washed out as well. Some friends had their site cancelled here. Other than sticks and leaves in the water it's not that bad. I just don't go too close to the edge since I don't know where the "normal" edge is.

Come on up for the day. We will be out there in a little bit.

Keondgo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Headed out on Monday via North Bend Ramp. Lake has peaked at 307.25' and should be heading down a bit tomorrow. We've had a lot of water this Spring. Hoping for a nice day tomorrow

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lots of twigs, branches and crap in the water today. Had to stop 6 times (more than all the times combined since I have owned the boat) to clear the pumps of twigs because of cavitation. Fun day other than that.