• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

On the Hunt!

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@jawsf16 , it's a privilege to be in possession of your Dad's boat. Both he and your Mom were a pleasure to meet. @N1AGH let us come over to his place and went over every detail of the boat with me. We were able to meet up a week or so later for a water trial in Canyon Lake in the rain, at least to start. He let me practice backing to the ramp to offload passengers and even let me load the boat at the end. That was good enough for me!

We took "Salty Dog" up to LBJ yesterday and despite a leisurely 1:30 pm launch, still managed to put over 24 GPS verified miles on while pulling an alternating combination of tubes and skis all evening, followed but a sunset speed run up to Kingsland and back. "Salty" never wavered. Our friend that owned an out drive seemed pretty impressed, especially after we backed away from their dock (in a tight cove) with a wind coming our of the rear quarter and was able to turn around in our own length using a fwd and reverse combination to turn.

Anyway, many adventures are ahead. Now off to finish offloading the boat and time to clean. I was admittedly lazy last night after pulling up to the house 11:15!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats @JetPowered Sounds and looks like the family is enjoying it already!! That's awesome.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Great choice in boats! and welcome :cool:

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. Your family will love the boat.