• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD TX 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited For Sale

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is not my boat - this is my parent's lightly used 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited located near San Antonio, TX. They bought it brand new in summer 2008 and just don't use it anymore do to their age and other hobbies. Plus they can get a boating fix from me when needed!

It is a limited, which means it has the berber carpet, dual batteries, upgraded interior, steering wheel, and stereo, and comes with the EZ loader trailer (way nicer than the MFI or Shorelander) and the following extras:

Cobra Fins (originals) and EZ locks
Keelguard
Trailer Guide Posts with Pads
Trailering Cover
Extra hydroturf added
Mel's Custom Box Anchor
JBP swim deck pads
Hour meter (79 total hours)
Probably some skis and vests, other various equipment to go with the boat
Trailer is the only year they did EZ loader, with Radials, sealed Hubs and a spare.

I know I am missing some stuff. This boat has always been stored in an enclosed building with the cover on and dealer serviced. The trailer has extremely low miles, only one trip ever over 50 miles.

The asking price is $29,900. Please send me a Conversation if you are interested and I will link you up to him. Dad does not surf on the board much. Several members here have seen this boat and can attest to its quality and my dad's meticulous nature.

Here are a couple of pictures, thanks for looking...

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0042.JPG

Last edited:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jawsf16

Not sure why, but the two pix aren't displayed. This is what I am seeing:

image.jpg

Note to potential buyers: this '08 232 is a great model worth considering!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks, they are showing for me on ipad and iMac. Anyone else see them?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just see...

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can y'all see the pics now?

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Excellent. I drug them straight from a conversation and dropped them in the first time. The second time I just drug them to the desktop and attached a file. Looks the same to me either way, but I am glad they are finally showing up.

Thanks for the help gents!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking good now! Nice vessel!

If you'd like, I can delete post referring to pix issue to clean up your dad's "boat for sale" thread. Drop me a PM if so.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Excellent. I drug them straight from a conversation and dropped them in the first time. The second time I just drug them to the desktop and attached a file. Looks the same to me either way, but I am glad they are finally showing up.

Thanks for the help gents!
I was wondering how you managed that! If you drag an image from a conversation, my guess is that those images have restricted permissions to only those who are in the conversation.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hey.....that's my boat!!....lol
I gotta tell you I love the 232:winkingthumbsup"

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, that was quick!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Good Luck with the sale....is it staying in Texas?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I can vouch for the care and ownership of this vessel. It is a beautiful boat and honestly, it was my favorite color when it was offered. I hate to see mr and mrs @N1AGH letting her go, but with an AR240 in the family, I know we will
Still get to see you guys! I have a feeling another current member is getting a great boat. So congrats to both parties. @N1AGH , we want to see you guys at a gathering, you know we have plenty of room for you guys!

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Mel, that is certainly good to hear and the condition of the boat was apparent. We had a great time out on the lake yesterday (us and the other three boats!) And I was able to fully test out the vessel, including backing to the ramp for unloading and trailering. So thank you @N1AGH and Mrs. for allowing me the opportunity to take 'Salty Dog' for ride. We'll take good care of her!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mel, that is certainly good to hear and the condition of the boat was apparent. We had a great time out on the lake yesterday (us and the other three boats!) And I was able to fully test out the vessel, including backing to the ramp for unloading and trailering. So thank you @N1AGH and Mrs. for allowing me the opportunity to take 'Salty Dog' for ride. We'll take good care of her!
Congratulations!