• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

On the way to ocean city!

I hope your trip goes well. They kids will be so excited when they hit the water!

good luck and drive safe!

Good Luck.....Hope it all goes well!

We need to see the smiles on them faces when you get back. Good luck and safe travels.

I will never forget the feeling I had when I went to pick up my boat. Smile from ear to ear. Enjoy and safe travels to ya!

I just went through the same thing back in May. No regrets at all here other than I wish I had done it sooner :)

I am confident you will love the boat. Good luck and be safe!

image.jpg image.jpg Comfort break for my boy and his cousins at nice rest area between Hagerstown and Frederick !

Last edited:
Enjoy the trip,

In for the night in Salisbury , md! Quick trip from locksmith and tahoe is unlocked in parking lot :winkingthumbsup"

Kid and nephews are beat, time for a drink with my brother!

Off to bayside first thing in am!

Awesome! I'll be there Saturday with the 242... staying on the water for a week!

Everything going ok??? Just wondering, we haven't heard anything since yesterday..

Had a great sea trial! Did the transaction and heading out!

Thanks @OCMD for meeting me!

Thanks eric and Liz at bayside top notch dealer!

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Hope you and your family get many years of memories out of it...:D:D:thumbsup:

Congrats @mark_m !! what are your plans once you get her home? As what lake do you plan on frequenting? We are up at Indian Lake.

Congrats @mark_m !! what are your plans once you get her home? As what lake do you plan on frequenting? We are up at Indian Lake.
Alum Creek will be home water. I'd like to explore indian lake someday. Also plan to spend significant time on ohio river (Portsmouth, oh) area.

Back