• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Orange Beach, AL 4/14-4/16

SColby7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry to hear @SColby7 -
When you come down as long as you can get the wind in your face, the sand on your feet and a Bushwacker in your hand you are doing good sir!! :thumbsup:
Agreed!!!

If we ever do get the chance Ill be in touch.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Bill D and @blacksapphirez Hope you guys have a great time on the beach this weekend!!

The local inlets and bayous should be nice,and with the increased winds you guys can try out the open water and the larger swells/waves. Enjoy!!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome day at OB today!
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
Can't wait for tomorrow!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@blacksapphirez - nice aerial pics!

What did you use to wash all the salt water out? My salt-away or dishsoap have never created foam like that.
Makes it even look cleaner - I like it!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
saltaway foams up whenever I use it. The dispenser creates bubbles and also I'm sure as it travels through the cooling passage, it creates bubbles as well.

Even though I sprayed real good outside, i still had salt when I got home on the gelcoat, so I washed again but as much as I wash the dang boat, I won't need to worry about salt lol

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
saltaway foams up whenever I use it. The dispenser creates bubbles and also I'm sure as it travels through the cooling passage, it creates bubbles as well.

Even though I sprayed real good outside, i still had salt when I got home on the gelcoat, so I washed again but as much as I wash the dang boat, I won't need to worry about salt lol
Yeah we power wash ours after every run to get film off. But for flushing I normally just use water from the hose, nothing extra. I'll add saltaway when I did extended trips like how y'all did.

Looked like a blast btw. Hope I'll ll be in town for it next time.