• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Outrunning fall

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You got that right

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20171021_111516.jpg
If the ocean is like this in a week maybe a run to the light house will be in order. This is indian beach today!

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm pulling the boat out of the garage for the first time in 2 months tomorrow to clean and prep and "garage boat". woo hoo

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol we are at the beach today but ill be doing the same thing this week.. i have a 2nd 1100 gph bilge pump i want to install

Last edited:

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Weather looking REALLY good now.

I got the boat out of the out and mostly clean and ready.

I'm going to relook at the route tonight and we can start looking at a meetup time at the ramp.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fyi

Eric Ballard. -removed.. good idea-

Blue and white SX190

Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got it in time. Lol

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are gonna drive down that morning... larson creek is 1 hour and 41 min from my driveway. Red and white 230 sx... anyone thinking about what time to be on the water?

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again and meeting Jamie (Neutron)!

I was thinking meet up at ramp and ready to go boats in the water at 9:30. Below is the route. Basically, this takes us to a great gas dock I know. There is a bit of a no wake zone once in Beaufort, but good prices for gas and you might see horses on Carrot Island along the way. If the weather agrees we can try for Cape Lookout, but the inlet there can get dicey if the wind is up or there is a lot of traffic (play it by ear).

I'm showing 1.5 hours to get to Beaufort so assume 2 to 2.5 depending on water and no wake zones. Getting out to Cape Lookout is another 20 - 30 minute run.

This means if we leave at 9:30 we get to Beaufort at about 11:30 and can get gas and have lunch (anchor and eat on boats or go to restaurant - thoughts?).

We can then head to Cape Lookout about 1 and head back to New Bern before 3 and arrive back at the ramp at before 5. If we can't make it to Cape Lookout we can go to Sand Dollar Island or check out some of the Inter Coastal near Moorehead.

Of course I am open to any of this changing depending on time, weather and desire of the group.

Lawson to Beaufort.png Beaufort to Cape Lookout.png

Beaufort to Cape Lookout.png

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Along the waterfront there is free dockage in front of many of the resturants. You just have to look for open spots

Lpennington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like a fun day ... we have a soccer tournament taking up the weekend.