• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Parenting 101

How many kids do you have?

• NONE - never will

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • 0 - on the way or in future plans

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 1-3

Votes: 88 84.6%
  • 4-6

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None that you know of......lol

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
2 Buoys. . . . 5 and 3.
img_1936-jpg.13947

wow, would of thought there was a few more without kids, guess us single guys are in the rather large minority here lol
So are you in the None column or the none that you know of column.....lol

People ask me how many kids I have my answer is always 1"3....that I know of".....LOL

I've got 13 yo twins. 1 boy and 1 girl - and a 90lb English chocolate lab. kiddies.jpg kiddies2.jpg kiddies1.jpg kiddies3.png kiddies2.png
She's into lacrosse and big into cheerleading. He's big into baseball. Wish I could slow them down - it's amazing how fast they grow.

Last edited:
And here's a pic of the Big Guy. He is by far the best behaved of the 3!

Owen.png

1...Just had our first daughter a month ago today.
Congrats! I'm sure your family and friends have told you this already but enjoy every moment because they grow up so quick. My girls are 8 & 10 and it seems like yesterday they were born.

2 Boys :
33 y/o is a Cop
31 y/o owns a Verizon Wireless Store
And 2 Girls:
31 y/o Proudly Serving her 11th year in the USAF
27 y/o working for Frito Lay

We have 3 boys and a girl (22 to 31) and then many nieces and nephews (including twins boy and girl). It is always fun to have the kids around.

My 2 playing hard. :D

IMG_186679769550667.jpeg IMG_186695566402120.jpeg

One, he will be 18 in March.

2 sons; 15 & 17. The 17 year old committed to Stephens Institute of Technology for Lacrosse (goalie) and Mechanical Engineering. The 2nd will play in the NBA but that is a few years away. :rolleyes:

I am out of the woods! Yeow

one, two month old girl so far for me.

One and done here, A boy, just turned 12.

I commend all of you with two or more kids, I've always heard parents are screwed once they are outnumbered.

3 girls......9,7 and 5

Back