• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Parenting 101

How many kids do you have?

• NONE - never will

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • 0 - on the way or in future plans

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 1-3

Votes: 88 84.6%
  • 4-6

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None that you know of......lol

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
girl: 16
boy: 11

2 teens, my daughter is 15 and my son is 13.
Breakfast on the lake this summer.image.jpg

Kweschen: If our son's about to turn 39 in a few days, and "leans" on me & his Mom,
doesn't that STILL count as a "yes" in the survey ? .. LOL !

Y'all play nicely now, y'hear ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
One and done as well. 18 year old daughter...freshman in college. I feel for those of you with multiple daughters! If you have not been there yet, gonna love those teen years.

My son and i play in a Raleigh street hockey league...i'm one of the oldest in the league, he's the youngest. Reapers (yellow) is my B-division team , Benders (red) is a 2nd A-division team we play on. Last sunday both our teams won the respective playoffs for the coveted carolina cup! Games were back/back...Alec scored game winning goal for yellow..and red only had 3 on the bench!!! we slept well that night...

image.jpg

image.jpg
To really bore ya:

I count my blessings to share something like this with him....6 seasons now!!!!!

Our latest "child":

image.jpg

19 year old daughter in college in AZ, 13 year old son with us. Can't wait to get my son and his buddies behind the new boat this summer!

Back