• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Parting out a 2017 AR240

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yea, I still have it. I just checked the part number against the yamaha sports plaza list, it’s the same. It’s yours for half the sports plaza price plus actual shipping and packaging costs. Send me your address/zip code via convo if you are interested and I will get a shipping quote from pirate ship / ups.

erittenhouse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yea, I still have it. I just checked the part number against the yamaha sports plaza list, it’s the same. It’s yours for half the sports plaza price plus actual shipping and packaging costs. Send me your address/zip code via convo if you are interested and I will get a shipping quote from pirate ship / ups.
Fantastic! I'll figure out how to send a direct message and get typing. Thank you.

Juan Mejia

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Im interested in the tower, price?

Radams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello I was interested in the connext and what cushions you have still

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello I was interested in the connext and what cushions you have still
I still have the connext screen and both tachs. Sale is as is no refunds. The screen was working when I pulled it.

I have almost all of the cushions and side panels. Only missing the rear filler cushion and one of the bow cushions as well as both captains chairs.

I’m asking 50% of the online price from. Companies like yamaha sports plaza, partzilla, etc. plus actual shipping and packaging costs. Buyers have the option of picking the items up to avoid shipping and packaging costs. If you buy and pick up all of the cushions Iam Willing to give you a good possibly great deal on them.

If you are interested and want to take this private start a conversation. With me here.

Bothomas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Blower switch available? 84315

chatt230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you still have the dual battery kit and/or batteries?

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@Ronnie interested if this is still available. I have a 2015 242 limited s and broke 2 RCA inputs while messing with mine. Attaching pic. Price with shipping to 60927 please

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Ronnie interested if this is still available. I have a 2015 242 limited s and broke 2 RCA inputs while messing with mine. Attaching pic. Price with shipping to 60927 please
Pretty sure I save the head unit but tossed the display/controller. I have no idea if the head unit works since the speakers were removed before I got the boat. I will let you know after I verify that I still have the head unit.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Pretty sure I save the head unit but tossed the display/controller. I have no idea if the head unit works since the speakers were removed before I got the boat. I will let you know after I verify that I still have the head unit.
Sounds good, Thanks

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you ever sell the console box ?

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha @Ronnie is there anything left as I know this is an older listing. Please call/text me if yes 8083481508

Juan Mejia

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
im interested in the tower, does it fit a 242? i noticed you listed 240 and the pic on the tower shows 212

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Interested in GloveBox .. shipping to 07410 PLS PM
now that the season is over and my big projects are completed, im reducing the price on all remaining parts to 25% of the new retail costs plus actual shipping from 94505. This makes the glove box $225 plus actual shipping.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Getting serious about cataloging, repricing and selling these parts soon.

Attachments

DRAT

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did this year have the rectangular, stereo/radio control faceplate on the transom? And if so is it the same as my 2015 AR240? Oh, and I guess more importantly... do you still have it?? Thanks!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did this year have the rectangular, stereo/radio control faceplate on the transom? And if so is it the same as my 2015 AR240? Oh, and I guess more importantly... do you still have it?? Thanks!
2017 had a rectangular remote face plate. The one I had was severely damaged so I threw it out.

DRAT

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for your reply!