• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Photos? <of 2020 models from members>

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So now the new models are released, where are the REAL photos of the actual product? I've seen lots of prototype shots, and suggestive hints of features, but not one single thread of photos of the new models in the wild from the dealer meeting? Did I miss a thread somewhere?
❓

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just go on the website. Those aren't prototype boats.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They have very limited photos on the site. Looks like they rushed the release without all the galleries set up.
A very disappointed release. No good photos at all

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Agree. Gotta say, this year was kind of a "nothing burger". I realize that last year was a big deal with big changes and the 27', but I was still expecting more.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just go on the website. Those aren't prototype boats.
Been there, done that.

The website specs list is wrong, or the photos are wrong - they can't both be right as it's a contradiction. If the photos are prototypes, fine, later photos will come with a correlation to specs. If not, then the specs are wrong and what they're advertising is wrong/deceptive. Features such as the joystick, bow door, speakers, etc. are not correct.

Just saying that no one has posted "real" photos of the new 195s model. Where are the photos from the dealer meeting for all the other models?
❓

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They have very limited photos on the site. Looks like they rushed the release without all the galleries set up.
A very disappointed release. No good photos at all
Exactly...I know new release info can get messed up - Yamaha people are not doing the HTML for the website so mistakes happen.

I just don't get why no one has posted images of anything yet...

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone seen the 2020's in the wild yet? Or is it too soon to see shipped units?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably too soon. Give it a few months I'm sure

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I never understood why they announce the new line at the end of August instead of January and release them February/March time frame

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Been there, done that.

The website specs list is wrong, or the photos are wrong - they can't both be right as it's a contradiction. If the photos are prototypes, fine, later photos will come with a correlation to specs. If not, then the specs are wrong and what they're advertising is wrong/deceptive. Features such as the joystick, bow door, speakers, etc. are not correct.

Just saying that no one has posted "real" photos of the new 195s model. Where are the photos from the dealer meeting for all the other models?
❓
Sounds like a typical Yamaha website TBH.

I agree this year was pretty ho-hum. Looks more rushed than usual. It's not uncommon to see spec typos on their website, especially at first. As far as the bow door I've seen mentioned it would not surprise me if it's nothing more than a plastic wind block that you wedge in the front bow seat area. Clearly there is no "door" in the bow nor would there ever be a need for a door in such a small boat IMO. A wind block, sure it may get some use for those who boat up north or in the winters down here but I wouldn't expect much more than that. The joystick I haven't seen pics of and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a copy/paste typo. They've made similar typos on releases in the past so I just wouldn't be surprised lol. If this is your first time following a Yamaha release I can understand your confusion lol. They are pretty good at not explaining their product in great detail. You usually have to wait for boat dealer and boat test videos to get good glimpses of the new boats. Sad but that's the truth.

Last edited:

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Those Flicker pictures are a joke too quite frankly. Yamaha loves to show distance shots of; people sitting on the swim platform, people sitting in the bow, people wakeboarding, people swimming near the stern, people cruising. Get rid of the people and SHOW ME THE FEATURES OF THE DAMN BOAT!

Oldwater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So now the new models are released, where are the REAL photos of the actual product? I've seen lots of prototype shots, and suggestive hints of features, but not one single thread of photos of the new models in the wild from the dealer meeting? Did I miss a thread somewhere?
❓
2020 fsh 210 being rigged- put my deposit on it - sea foam green ( traded in my 2008 ar 240)

Attachments

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I know one thing they updated on the Yamaha website since the rollout !! The 2020 Limited 242 SE was listed at $70,999 on the Wednesday night of dealer show and when the new models were first shown. Within the last few days it has jumped up to $72,999. Not sure about other models since I was only looking at that one but probably an increase also ?

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Visit Yamaha’s watercraft Flickr page for their photo albums. They have all of their 2020 Boats and WaveRunners already posted along with a few of their accessories.
Unfortunately that site has the same photos as on the website. You'll notice many are duplicates or the same shot taken a few seconds apart, so when it says 20 photos, only about half are really unique, nothing new there.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Put our deposit down on the 2020 195S,and cannot wait for delivery. Our dealer here in Virginia is saying mid September.

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Put our deposit down on the 2020 195S,and cannot wait for delivery. Our dealer here in Virginia is saying mid September.
Congratulations, that will be a very sweet boat.
Please post pics of the bow walk through "door". Interested to see if it will be the pull down kind like they have on the 27' boat or some folding door . Will want to retrofit to mine.

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2020 210 FSH Sport.jpg2020 tow point.jpg

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congratulations, that will be a very sweet boat.
Please post pics of the bow walk through "door". Interested to see if it will be the pull down kind like they have on the 27' boat or some folding door . Will want to retrofit to mine.
Found a dealer in Michigan with a 195s that just arrived and posted pics. No joystick and can't see anything related to a bow door - looks the same as the 2019 195 series.