• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Photos? <of 2020 models from members>

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found a dealer in Michigan with a 195s that just arrived and posted pics. No joystick and can't see anything related to a bow door - looks the same as the 2019 195 series.
Thanks for posting, either misprint or this first 195s is the demo model from the Yamaha launch and missing bits lol , thanks for sharing this.

recon701

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Found a dealer in Michigan with a 195s that just arrived and posted pics. No joystick and can't see anything related to a bow door - looks the same as the 2019 195 series.
Which dealer is it?

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They removed the bow door from the website on 195S.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They removed the bow door from the website on 195S.
Oh look at that, yes they did. They still have the "Maps with joystick" part though when it clearly uses the same button to adjust no wake/cruise. Good thing is the Fusion radio works well with a phone app to control it.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The placement of the radio head unit is not ideal. I can see it getting damaged easily if not careful

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Uggghhh I was really looking forward to bow door when we get our 195s in. It's gonna be borderline chilly. So that door would've been nice for cruising. Still love the boat though. The dealer that posted that video is where we almost went. Should have stayed there we would have it by now 😕

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Uggghhh I was really looking forward to bow door when we get our 195s in. It's gonna be borderline chilly. So that door would've been nice for cruising. Still love the boat though. The dealer that posted that video is where we almost went. Should have stayed there we would have it by now 😕
People have made their own. Visit the 19' forum for their ideas.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That seems like it would be pretty simple with 4 strips of starboard. 2 on either side of the walk way to create a channel on each side. Then a large piece to slide down in the channel. I guess the pain would be deciding how annoying the color mismatch would be between the brackets that you would always see and the sidewalls.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was thinking something even more simple since they have those new "cutouts' by the bow seat back cushions. A piece of starboard or plexi made to the wind screen / door shape you want and then two other smaller pieces of starboard on the sides that you rotate to sit in the 'cutout'. When you don't want to use the door simply rotate the two pieces and stow the assembly away. Seems simple enough to make.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll check that out for sure. I was thinking starboard myself actually

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Uggghhh I was really looking forward to bow door when we get our 195s in. It's gonna be borderline chilly.
Wear a sweater and/or parka!
:D

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Not in the market but I saw a 2020 Blue 195, the picture on their website does not do it justice. Very sharp looking, it might be the best color/scheme for all 2020’s.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not in the market but I saw a 2020 Blue 195, the picture on their website does not do it justice. Very sharp looking, it might be the best color/scheme for all 2020’s.
My wife would ask you kindly to "bite your tongue". She "dislikes" the colour blue...by dislike I mean she hates.

Red she likes though...go figure.

:D

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2020 fsh 210 being rigged- put my deposit on it - sea foam green ( traded in my 2008 ar 240)
I went to a 2019 FSH Sport 210 from a 2008 AR230 as well! You'll love it. One recommendation, upgrade the sound system (if you're into that). You cannot hear a damn thing at speed. You have enough room in the gunnel walls to the right/left of the helm to put speakers. Makes a world of difference.

Last edited:

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Yalcs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just traded in the 2019 SX195 for the 2020 AR240 last weekend. Pics are from first test drive. First time it hit the water....IMG_1947.jpgIMG_1949.jpgIMG_1956a.jpgIMG_1977.JPG