• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pictures of my new Axis A24

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The wrap will come off. The boat is blue and white. The demo ride yesterday was fantastic. It comes with 3000 pounds of ballast plus the wake wedge. We went though each of the wake making devices and saw how they all worked separately and together. When we had all the ballast and wake wedge, that wave was crazy. The GM told me he has had 3 people surfing at the same time on the same side. The wave can be long or short depending on how you setup the wedge and ballast. The Corvette motor was powerful and quiet. We were able to have a normal conversation without yelling. When we cranked the sound system...holy cow it was loud and clear.

The bimini is one that is always up. You can remove it, but you store your surf boards on the top of it with straps.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
jealous!!! Is the dealer local to KC? I've been starting to look at wake boats, but have a lack of dealerships here in IA :(

I'll be coming down to KC on Monday for the game, if they are close I'd love to swing by and take a look at what they have!!

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No, the dealership is Stateamind in St Louis. I dealt with the Andrew, he is the GM of the store. He is very knowledgeable and nice.

There aren't any wake boat dealers in KC that I have found. You could come to the boat show in January.
http://www.kansascitysportshow.com/attendees/default.aspx

This is where I learned a lot and met Andrew last show.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
That is sweet @jdiaz78. The bimini looks pretty intense! Is it staitionary or does it all fold up?

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is sweet @jdiaz78. The bimini looks pretty intense! Is it staitionary or does it all fold up?
It is stationary..it can be removed quickly, but you would want to plan ahead on it as it doesn't fold up for storage. The dealer towed the boat 60 ish mph with the bimini in place without any issues. He said it is designed to always be up when being towed.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats she is a beauty. I really like the curved windshield although I'm not sure why. 3 axles!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice, Congrats on the new boat!

Looks like Decadence in the floor? If it is, let us know how you like it...

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It is decadence and it was very nice. It was my wife's favorite part of the boat.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That boat looks fantastic, post some videos when you start surfing it

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool! Congrats on the purchase. I hope your dealer is the one removing the wrap for you. Did they throw in any new boards or jackets on the deal? Hope you get to enjoy it before it gets too cold.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very cool!
Is the boat that heavy? Or is it a triple axle trailer just to look cool?

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The boat weights 4500 dry so I'm not sure if a triple axle is required or not...

@PEARCE - The dealer is removing the wrap and fixing minor imperfections. I didn't ask for any equipment as I'm getting a very good deal on the boat. I already have everything from my Yamaha including boards and vest.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great boat J, hope you really enjoy it!! The guys at Stateamind are awesome they just don't sell Tige, lol.

Where did you demo the boat? I'm guessing the Mississippi by the water color and St Louis location, but would like to know where on the Miss.

Triple axle not required, mostly for show, but it is a more expensive trailer and should tow really well. Z3's weigh just a bit more and they are on double axle trailers.

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great boat J, hope you really enjoy it!! The guys at Stateamind are awesome they just don't sell Tige, lol.

Where did you demo the boat? I'm guessing the Mississippi by the water color and St Louis location, but would like to know where on the Miss.

Triple axle not required, mostly for show, but it is a more expensive trailer and should tow really well. Z3's weigh just a bit more and they are on double axle trailers.
I'm not sure where on the river, but we loaded the boat at the St. Louis Yacht club

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@jdiaz78 : Thanks for BOTH A) The wonderful photos ............. The Boat looks SUPERB !
And
B) Your purchase., My MALIBU stock is up today ! Yoooooooooooooo Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
So so many thanks. We can once again plan on buying groceries.
Mikey Lulejian - Out here hungry on Lake Oconee, GA

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice looking boat!!!! You should have tagged some of us STL guys and we could have met up!!

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is awesome! Surf gate is a revelation, isn't it? No need to list boat. Regarding quietness, I will just say that riding in a quieter boat really shines a light on just how loud our boats are inside at cruise. It's all fun, though!