• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Portland Fire destroys 350 boats

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The article said there was at least a million in damages, I kinda chuckled at that. If it destroyed 350 boats I would bet that number is closer to 17-20 million...

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yep. Ouch is right. We had our first boat there for a few months before we got something to tow it. It was not a cheap place. I think we paid just under $200 a month for the luxury of parking the car and the boat with keys in the ignition waiting for us. When we were done, we threw the keys back at them and they put it away. We did it only a couple of months just for the convenience.

Duane652000

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The article said there was at least a million in damages, I kinda chuckled at that. If it destroyed 350 boats I would bet that number is closer to 17-20 million...
I think the Million only covered the boatel, further down an update estimated 27 million