• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post Your Summer Boating GoPro Shorts

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How do you guys find the time to edit the videos? I've only compiled a couple but it seemed like it took forever, and NONE of my footage is as steady as everybody else's.:banghead:

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It does take a while, but it does get a little faster the more you do. A three or four minute video usually takes me about 3-4 hours (that includes download time). I spread it out over a week or two.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not really short at 7:44 but worth the viewing time for a different perspective on Rage on the River (Discovery Park), Sacramento 2014.

vt650

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This one is from last year with my old boat, but you couldn't of asked for better water conditions, (other then the water was 55 degrees), But as smooth as it gets.

Last edited:

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man that water was glass !!!!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This one is from last year with my old boat, buy you couldn't of asked for better water conditions, (other then the water was 55 degrees), But as smooth as it gets.
Very nice.

Did the hook on the front of the board come with it or did you put it on there?

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@vt650 what editing software did you use for your video?

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This one is from last year with my old boat, but you couldn't of asked for better water conditions, (other then the water was 55 degrees), But as smooth as it gets.
Very Cool Footage!!! Smooth Water, Nice too..
I had know idea there were still KneeBoards out there ...Do they still sell them?

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I didn't do this but I think it's applicable

GoPro: Fireworks From A Drone:

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
^ heard that song for the first time this weekend. Loved it. Got a cool summer vibe, but the message in lyrics is a bit different. Hehe.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm too old school for a go pro (or too cheap). Here's one of my old LS2000 - miss that rocketship! Don't miss the broken shoulder suffered at 4.04

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Finished putting this together last night. A couple of parts turned out grainy because a friend emailed the footage he took. Apparently the email had to dumb it down to send it so he is going to get me the raw footage so that I can correct it. Enjoy!

Time Well Wasted June/July:

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Finished putting this together last night. A couple of parts turned out grainy because a friend emailed the footage he took. Apparently the email had to dumb it down to send it so he is going to get me the raw footage so that I can correct it. Enjoy!

Time Well Wasted June/July:
Nice boat lights. And your community looks awesome! Great vibes!!!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@redthumper9 well done my friend! That is a great video. I enjoyed it very much. Great timing on the picture changes with the song and mixing up the different sources.

How did you get the flying effect with the camera? Was that just a huge pole? (Waiting for dirty comments from this... :))