• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post Your Summer Boating GoPro Shorts

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@redthumper9 well done my friend! That is a great video. I enjoyed it very much. Great timing on the picture changes with the song and mixing up the different sources.

How did you get the flying effect with the camera? Was that just a huge pole? (Waiting for dirty comments from this... :))

Thanks! Yes. ....just used my roll bar mount on my telescoping boat hook. I think it's 8ft.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Finished putting this together last night. A couple of parts turned out grainy because a friend emailed the footage he took. Apparently the email had to dumb it down to send it so he is going to get me the raw footage so that I can correct it. Enjoy!

Time Well Wasted June/July:
Nice!! Is that MacGyver making a cameo at the 1:00 mark? :)

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I cant remember if I shared this here or the "other site".....but I put this together last year. Needless to say we're huge fans of this guy. My boys have been extremely fortunate as you'll see about halfway through. Sorry.....not much in the way of boats on this one.

Brad Paisley concerts starring Mason and Jackson!:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not "short" but our GoPro video from last weekend at Norris Lake, TN.

We had a blast! #gopro

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
While I am working on the Norris video I thought I would share this one. I got picked on pretty bad for recording just about every waking moment of our trip. This is what I got when I left the camera on the table to go take a piss.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a video of the rafting trip my wife setup last weekend. Had a blast but like being a gopro hero, sometimes it hurts (in more ways than one) to be the guy with the electric water gun. Still, if you live in NCal and want to experience a different kind of boating I highly recommend that you give this a try with American River Rafting in Rancho Cordova or Cordoba (?) (near Sacramento). I've been a customer since the late '80s. The price has always hovered around $20 to $25 per person, including the raft rental and the bus ride back. One tip worth sharing, don't rent more raft than you are willing to carry to the river.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is another. Actually, it's a remake but I already had it qued up from a few weeks ago so I went ahead and completed it.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just another video from the last few weeks. Footage is from Swansboro and Sneads Ferry NC. Enjoy!

More Time Well Wasted:

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I cant remember if I shared this here or the "other site".....but I put this together last year. Needless to say we're huge fans of this guy. My boys have been extremely fortunate as you'll see about halfway through. Sorry.....not much in the way of boats on this one.

Brad Paisley concerts starring Mason and Jackson!:
Very nice. :winkingthumbsup"

I think Brad has more guitars than anybody else on the planet. I've seen his show several times and he changes guitars every song, often more than one in the same song.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice. :winkingthumbsup"

I think Brad has more guitars than anybody else on the planet. I've seen his show several times and he changes guitars every song, often more than one in the same song.

Incredibly talented guitarist.....and a show well worth anyones time.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Just finished the video for our vacation to Norris Lake, (well more like a trip, I needed a vacation after all those kids for a week). That lake was beautiful. Those of you that boat there as your home lake are some lucky boaters.

This is how we do summertime!!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished the video for our vacation to Norris Lake, (well more like a trip, I needed a vacation after all those kids for a week). That lake was beautiful. Those of you that boat there as your home lake are some lucky boaters.

This is how we do summertime!!

Very nice!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm inspired!! Well done!

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Awesome Video! I can't wait for my vacation at Norris Lake

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is some quad copter (non gopro) footage of an average Sunday at my local "Skier's Beach". If you look closely you can see PeterG and his SeaDoo spark. I'm glad Peter took the time to come over and say hello, he is only the third Yamaha jet boat owner/forum member that I have met in person. I was told that the boat on the far right looking at the beach is owned by a local strip club owner. I believe it, the tow pole was converted (painted pink with a disco ball on top of it) and of the 8 people on board 7 were women all with experience on the poll from what I could see.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ended up at the local amusement park with my family tonight. Next door Levi stadium (aka the 49ers new home) had a soft opening so they provided the parking lot lights and fireworks. We also managed to get a few rides in before the movie (on the grass) started. Check it out (sorry, no boats).