• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Price Help - 2019 212 Limited S

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hope it all works out, sounds like it's essentially a new boat.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Value is subjective right? Yeah, I have been looking for months now. I went, I saw, I loved.
That's what matters. We were looking at buying a new boat for the last couple years and finally said now is the time - we got the boat we wanted with the colours we liked. We managed to get a reasonable price plus factory incentive discounts and a free mooring cover. We might have saved a thousand buying during the boat show earlier in the season, but the Covid issue started to delay everything and we decided to buy before the buying frenzy made prices go up. It turned out to be the right decision for us and we're very happy with the boat.
:thumbsup:

Mandiime

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks! Very happy with it

EricE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Nice boat, congrats! We have a 2020 212s. We love it.
60.8 mph. That's can't be right.

Mandiime

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice boat, congrats! We have a 2020 212s. We love it.
The guy said he was alone and almost out of gas. I dunno.. doesnt seem right to me either.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yup, battery switches were probably left on with the Connext on, so the GPS records speed. Someone posted 70+ for the same reason.

Hit a new top speed this week with mine, 52.1mph with typical load and half tank of fuel. Jetboats are great for acceleration, handling, and fun, but not high speed runners as the water intake is not an efficient system at high speeds. Might be fun to take her on the highway with the system active just for bragging rights though!
:D

Mandiime

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yup, battery switches were probably left on with the Connext on, so the GPS records speed. Someone posted 70+ for the same reason.

Hit a new top speed this week with mine, 52.1mph with typical load and half tank of fuel. Jetboats are great for acceleration, handling, and fun, but not high speed runners as the water intake is not an efficient system at high speeds. Might be fun to take her on the highway with the system active just for bragging rights though!
:D
Has to be something like that.. I have been researching these boats for a while now and I never seen or heard of anyone breaking 60 in one...

EricE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Has to be something like that.. I have been researching these boats for a while now and I never seen or heard of anyone breaking 60 in one...
I was thinking the same thing. Either way, great boat!