• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quick inventory reduction sale VIPER NK & NK2

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
While doing my end of the year inventory I noticed I have a large amount of my non keel style VIPER steering for the 19 foot boats.
The VIPER NK and VIPER NK2 these are made for the non keel 19 foot Yamaha jet boats ,NOTE these will not work on the keel models!
If you are interested in purchasing a VIPER system for your boat and would like to save some money on the purchase please contact me via email or P M , These will also work very nicely on the older 2 stroke Yamaha twin engine jet boats like the Exciters, XR1800 and LS & LX 2000 models . The VIPERS provide steering enhancement's at both slow speed & high speed, they also have a planning surface between the fins and fangs built in for improved planning , reverse and power steering effect. Also since I no longer have any regular fangs available if you already have the single fang setup on your ULTIMATE steering and you want to add an additional set, you can move the smaller fangs to the inside of the base plate and add on a second set of MEGA FANGS to the outside of the base to greatly enhance the setup, I will extend the original fang price of 75 dollars per set for the extra set of mega fangs for the remainder of the month of JANUARY . I do not have a large inventory but I just wanted to help with this since several people have asked me about doing this.
You can email me direct jeff@cobrajetsteering.com or send a message via P M message.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just in case you wanted to go to the next level , I may not have mentioned that these are made to accept the MEGA FANGS also. So for an additional 85 dollars you can bolt those right on to your VIPER NK & VIPER NK2 so now you can make up for not having a rudder.

Attachments