• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Relocating to year around better weather

waternutt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
That is an interesting fence line with the pickets alternating sides on each section. Don't think I have ever seen that. Any particular reason for that?

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@waternutt . Me neither. Just the way the community does it here in texas. I've seen it at other communities around Austin too. I'm guessing so each neighbor has the same view of the fence.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pool is coming along nicely.. it’s a great layout... definitely much further along then we are... after 5 weeks shutters going in now... yay...
Now you’ve just got to update that stupid a$$ avatar and you’ll be all set... 😀

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Haha... never.. Go Hawks..;)
It was worth a shot

Nice house. Do you know the dimensions on your RV garage door and ceiling height?
We’re planning a detached one now with a 15x14 door & it’s hard to find dimensions along with pics on the web.
Do you think that adds quite a bit of value to the house? They are becoming very common here.

C1089405-C8CD-4CB2-A91F-0C468138AED3.png

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It was worth a shot

Nice house. Do you know the dimensions on your RV garage door and ceiling height?
We’re planning a detached one now with a 15x14 door & it’s hard to find dimensions along with pics on the web.
Do you think that adds quite a bit of value to the house? They are becoming very common here.

View attachment 123438
The ceiling is about 16 ft high.. the RV door is 14 ft high by about 12 1/2 ft wide.. we choose that model due to our past experiences with selling our previous home.. a lot of potential buyers loved our home and lot but wished it had room to store RV, trailers, etc.. we decided we would not have that short comings if we ever had to sell our house again.. from what I hear it is becoming increasingly popular to have the RV garage as storage facilities tend to fill up around here..

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The ceiling is about 16 ft high.. the RV door is 14 ft high by about 12 1/2 ft wide.. we choose that model due to our past experiences with selling our previous home.. a lot of potential buyers loved our home and lot but wished it had room to store RV, trailers, etc.. we decided we would not have that short comings if we ever had to sell our house again.. from what I hear it is becoming increasingly popular to have the RV garage as storage facilities tend to fill up around here..
Good luck with your project..

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good luck with your project..
Thanks! I’m really looking forward to not dealing with the sun here. I’m pretty much limited to 8pm to 6am for any cleaning or other work on the boat.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
You mean you don't like 92°, 92% humidity, 92% chance of hurricanes and 92,000 different bugs? There's also a 92% chance you get a bigger boat. :cool:
In Charleston - I feel you, bro. :)

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@waternutt . Me neither. Just the way the community does it here in texas. I've seen it at other communities around Austin too. I'm guessing so each neighbor has the same view of the fence.
Any updated pics on the pool?.. ours is still a work in progress..:(

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How’s that Heat Dan?