• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement 242 LE Tower Bimini?

clearblue22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
The bimini frame part of wake tower on my 2019 242 L E series has been damaged. I’d prefer to avoid an insurance claim. The tower itself is fine. Yamaha only lists the entire tower and bimini assembly for parts at like $11k. Does anybody know of a spot to get just a new bimini frame or an after market one that works with the tower? Any info would be much appreciated.

I lost my canvas bimini top of of our 2019 242 L E series. Having a heck of a time finding a replacement.

@Ronnie Anything you might have?

@Ronnie Anything you might have?
I wish. The 2017 I got for parts didn’t come with a Bimini frame or the canvas.

here is link to a string on replacement canvas. They guy I used is in SC I think. He could make a new canvas top but would need a used one for template purposes if he hasn’t already made one for anothe customer.

As for the frame itself, I recommend that the op check with a local marine upholsterer, chances are if they make Bimini tops they will either make frames as well or be able to refer you to someone who does.

Back