• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Reset maintenance reminder???

Same thing happening to me. Starboard engine is not resetting. Tried it on battery power and with engines running. No joy.
A480F659-8173-40A9-8A6A-153F45302761.jpeg

I have tried mine now every which way and still the same. Have to acknowledge the MX reminder every time I start the boat from a battery off condition.

Did you guys try just having on engine on at a time? That is how I did mine while I was flushing each engine.
Not sure if anything is different on the models with the bigger screens, but maybe you need to choose your engine on that screen to reset.

Does anyone have any updates on this? It's driving me crazy.

I’m still trying to figure it out. Gonna call Surdyke now.

I'm about to do the 50 hour oil change and still haven't gotten it reset from the 10 hour. Would be nice to figure it out

Has anyone figured this out yet? I have a 2022 252SE and also cannot reset the starboard engine. I've tried everything from motor on, motor off, on water, single throttle, dual throttle, etc. Nothing seems to reset the starboard engine.

Over twenty hours since my I did my last oil change and the reminder still pops up. Frustrating! Almost feels like they did this on purpose so you have to take it to the dealer to get an overpriced oil change.

Gee, a manufacturer (of almost every car sold in the US) would never do that... no less a boat manufacturer.

Keep at it. There must be a solution.

Same issue here. I have a 2022 212xe. I had mine done at the dealer since it was going in for warranty work. They only got the port reset. I have not heard back from them on how to reset the starboard reminder. ?

Bummer... my 252SE resets fine with engines off.

Has to be a bug..... I mean feature of Connext. Not sure why or how there is a difference, but mine only does it when the engines are running.

Just took my boat in for some warranty stuff including this. They read the codes and sent them off to Yamaha. Service manager said its possible they will have to replace the touch screen but he won't know until Yamaha replies.

Just took my boat in for some warranty stuff including this. They read the codes and sent them off to Yamaha. Service manager said its possible they will have to replace the touch screen but he won't know until Yamaha replies.
Yeah that sounds like a software issue...most likely an update will fix it.

Got the software update on Saturday. Went from Version P2.1 to P2.2. Fixed the MX reset on the engine instantly.

Apart from fixing that issue, was the upgrade related to anything else or any new features that you can tell?

Apart from fixing that issue, was the upgrade related to anything else or any new features that you can tell?
I didn't really look at it much. Took the boat back to storage after seeing the reset. It is also supposed to fix the stop steering warning from the reverse buckets and computer getting confused. Only time will tell for that one. When that happens I have to do a full battery shutdown to reset the computer.

My manual doesn't specify but I think it does for my boat...I had trouble resetting mine after my oil change and it didn't work. I think I tried it again the next day on the water and it worked. Give it a try next time you're on the water or flushing and let us know.
I will try same next time I'm at the boat.

Back