• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ryobi High Volume Inflator

Mark TN

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought the Ryobi yesterday and I have to agree that it is very convenient and does a great job. Home Depot was running a deal of 2 4Ah batteries for $99 and a free tool. I needed the batteries so it worked out great. The size is great and it filled our large tube really well. It also did a good job sucking the air out of the tube. When it has to push air through its smallest tip I thought it was slow but through the large opening for large tubes it worked very well. The only mod I am considering is a strap because I liked using it on the back deck and I could see it going into the water.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree got one for $25 with no battery. Thing works great and holds a charge a long time.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I used mine several times on a leakiMf large (6 person) tube yesterday. It worked flawlessly and quickly everytime. I only had a small battery in it to keep the weight down but never came close to running out of power. We never use the deflate function, just fold tubes up and lay on it with the valves open, IMHO tubes deflate faster this way.

Mark TN

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We fold the tubes up and deflate them the same way. I just use the pump at the end to make them as compact as possible.