• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Saying Hi from MD

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome:, from another relative newbie from up the road form you, in Columbia MD - though our boating will be in OC-Bethany area. My sympathies for your waiting - we have a deal on a boat that's snow bound in New Hampshire and the wait is killing me!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard and congrats!

Yamatuf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Welcome aboard, you'll love the boat. I have weekend home in Harpers Ferry, wv. On the potomac. We throw down the wakeboard, knee board n tube all summer long. Would like to plan a lower potomac boat run n touch base with local jetters[flag]

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
thanks guys. summer meet sounds like lots fun. talk to dealer yesterday looks like end on April delivery at leesylvania state park can;t wait hoping i get the lift in before that. is there any checklist for new boat delivery so I can make sure I get everything that need to be there as I know lots things can be left unchecked as I’m going to be too excited to get this new toy lol

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@ravi4l .... a BIG WELCOMEto you !
So glad you found us. Hope you stay & enjoy yourself for years.

Answering your question, based on personal experience, it's gonna be more like 8 weeks ! Sorry.
The factory is Tennessee is "flat out" right now.
But the wait will be totally exhilarating when your 242 does arrive !
Wishing you a Safe, Enjoyable, and Blessed new boating year ahead !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 20 - ravi4l.jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
thanks guys. summer meet sounds like lots fun. talk to dealer yesterday looks like end on April delivery at leesylvania state park can;t wait hoping i get the lift in before that. is there any checklist for new boat delivery so I can make sure I get everything that need to be there as I know lots things can be left unchecked as I’m going to be too excited to get this new toy lol
SUGGESTIONS: From JetBoatPilot: Thrust Vector XV's, and Tru Locks, AND a few extra pieces of SeaDek. Just talk to Will. He'll gladly you fix you up.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations! Welcome Aboard!

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This wait is killing me lol never had to wait for anything before. Does anyone know where I can get manual for 2015 242 LS I would like to start studying before I get it just to keep my left busy and get things ready for first service.

Thanks

Ravi

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@ravi4l ........ You're gonna go CRAZY with your new boat. It is KEWLER beyond description.
Please come back and tell us YOUR impressions after you've taken her out on the water !
EVERY time we take ours (2015 24-footer) out, we discover YET ANOTHER thingie Yamaha did to make us fall in love with the boat more.
Best Wishes, and if we answer any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Mikey Lulejian - Lalke Oconee, GA

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @ravi4l , Welcome to the Compulsive Spending Recovery Group, better known as Jetboaters.net

Please make sure you enter all your personal information and be sure to include the security code for your Credit card, we'll order all the accessories that you'll be needing, so sit back and watch the brown boxes show up at your door. Do you have a preference, UPS or FedEx?

If you like, we can have someone drop by and help with installing the items you'll be receiving, just have plenty of cold beverages on hand. For an additional $19.99 we can provide you with a framed portrait of you in your new Yamaha - action shots are an additional $49.99, but that includes a wall poster and a Hooters girl to accompany you in the boat for the shoot. You have to pay extra for the chicken wings though...:cool:

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Its here and had a blast just got back from being out all day waiting on boat lift then I'll be all set looking forward spending some time on river feels a lot smaller then my bayliner 242 but a lot faster hit 53 not bad

Attachments

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ravi4l what park was that picture taken at?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ravi4l congrats on taking delivery. I know it's been almost a month, I don't know how I missed your update. Hopefully you've had several great outings by now!!!

PS. Boat looks great.