• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SBT impeller housings & wear rings $250 pr.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I purchased these about a year ago to have as spares for my 16 AR240. Now that I have sold that boat and the newer model years have redesigned pumps , I will never need them. Currently listed on SBT website at $209 each. These are the housings with Delrin wear rings. The OE are steel and can't be relined. With them you must replace housing to get lining. Much more expensive than simply buying new Delrin lining to install in this housing. Some reports indicate that these are also much quieter than the OE stainless steel ? I have already inserted new collars (transom plate side) of these and will also include new dowel pins for the other side.

New OE Replacement Yamaha Jet Pump Housing with replaceable Delrin Liner.
  • Fits 66V-51312-00-94
  • 66V-51312-01-94
  • 66V-51312-01-00

Attachments

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Just to confirm these work with our stock impellers and you don't have to mate with SBT or some other aftermarket impellers?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just to confirm these work with our stock impellers and you don't have to mate with SBT or some other aftermarket impellers?
Correct.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That is my understanding but @swatski is the expert. I believe them to be compatible with basically all Yamaha from about 2008 until 2018 ? I provided the OE equivalent part numbers in original post.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I get very good service out of mine and no dissimilar metal corrosion so no ringing of the pump and impeller when running on the trailer so you are not wearing down the impeller edges when the liners start to swell.
Yamaha is using the plastic liners stock starting with the 2019 pumps Sea doo has used them for eons.

Last edited:

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
That is my understanding but @swatski is the expert. I believe them to be compatible with basically all Yamaha from about 2008 until 2018 ? I provided the OE equivalent part numbers in original post.
Sent you a PM...

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'll take them if still available. PM sent.