• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Decal on side of window

Franchise

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone else having issue w/the (i think) metal decal detaching from the window? I have the 215 model and both sides are coming off. My buddy boat a used 2014 and was having the same issue and the owner said there was a recall and Scarab was replacing them with stickers? Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

PogoFX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Same, here. Just the aft tip has separated. Still pretty secure and in no danger of falling off. I keep telling myself that I going to get some adhesive and reattach, but just never get around to it. I was thinking about some liquid nail that is made for glass and mirrors. I've used some before attaching a metal frame to a mirror and you'd have to break the mirror to get it off. Haven't given it too much thought yet and there may be bettor options that would be easier to remove if needed. Spent most of my repair time this year working on the trailer, so I'm kinda done for now.

DuaneP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
same issue. Had them re-glue them under warranty last year, looks like one is starting to come off again.

Yan Masse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I re-glued them 2 times but the stainless they used is too think

Soooo I took them off, and it looks better that way.

Robert Sands

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
That is nice, I think I'm going to do that. Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

Anthony909

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
At least it’s a cool design for a dealer logo and not some cheesy dealer name in Comic Sans font.