• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SeaDek Engine Bay mat - AR195

Rsuburu

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If I install the SeaDek Engine Bay mat on my AR195 will I still be able to snap the cushion into place and use that section for a seat, or is the pad too thick for it to snap back in?

Sebrown1014

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just bought that same seadek pad. It has holes for where the snaps can go back on at the back and the snaps in the front have enough room. My boat is in storage, but I am going to check out the fitment this week and will let you know unless someone else already knows.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Will told me the seat pad will still work

Rsuburu

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Awesome, thanks all.
Another question, as I actually haven't picked up my boat yet (just doing all the accessory pre-buying). Do either of you know if the standard swim platform mats are a better match with 'Teak Brushed / Titanium Gray Over Black' or with the 'Teak Brushed laser texture / Titanium Gray Over Black'? Sounds like they aren't SeaDek on the platform, but I could be wrong on the 2022 models. I want to make sure I have the proper matching pads, cuz if not it will bug the crap out me every time I step on it.

Sebrown1014

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have 2022 AR 195 and the SeaDek Teak Brushed laser texture/Titanium Gray over black is a perfect match to the swim deck padding which is made by MarineMat. The Jet Boat Pilot website does a great job of putting the model year matches in the descriptions and they also contacted me prior to them making it to confirm which boat year and model I had so that they could make sure it matched.

Rsuburu

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have 2022 AR 195 and the SeaDek Teak Brushed laser texture/Titanium Gray over black is a perfect match to the swim deck padding which is made by MarineMat. The Jet Boat Pilot website does a great job of putting the model year matches in the descriptions and they also contacted me prior to them making it to confirm which boat year and model I had so that they could make sure it matched.
Awesome! Did you have any issues with the texture running up and down vs left to right? I saw another thread stating they can rotate the pad before cutting, but didn't know if it was even an issue that I should acknowledge.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If I install the SeaDek Engine Bay mat on my AR195 will I still be able to snap the cushion into place and use that section for a seat, or is the pad too thick for it to snap back in?
We have a different model but the cushion will fit over the mat and snap down. We haven't put the cushion back since we bought the boat though as the step over area has too much traffic to the swim platform - that's why we bought the mats, for some padding and grip with wet feet. Not sure if there was a choice of direction when we ordered, but they match the stock mats for shape and direction which makes it look factory:

1644880760114.png

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I already slipped and fell on mine and got really lucky. Will be adding the engine cover mat as soon as I find out what color to get to be close to the warm interior

harmanst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I just installed the Sea Deck mats for my table and engine cover for my new 2022 195S. The Teak Brushed laser texture/Titanium Gray over black matches almost perfectly with the OEM Marine Mats...I am quite happy!

Attachments

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I just installed the Sea Deck mats for my table and engine cover for my new 2022 195S. The Teak Brushed laser texture/Titanium Gray over black matches almost perfectly with the OEM Marine Mats...I am quite happy!
Debating on whether to do step over on mine. I personally dont step there but shorter legs might not have a choice.

Rsuburu

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
wow, that looks great. Nice job on the install.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Debating on whether to do step over on mine. I personally dont step there but shorter legs might not have a choice.
I don't step on the higher section, I step right to the engine pad, but my wife and guests use the seat pad often. It looks better with both too, and if it prevents just one bad slip, it's paid for itself.

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did JBP Seadeck in my boat 4+seasons ago and it looks fine. I decided against doing the step-over spot as I figured it's just let people know it's a place to step. Leaving it off, and it still looks brand new...as people don't step there.

Cainon01

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I did it on my 195s. My mother in law uses it every time and I dont have to worry about her slipping. She most likely wouldnt be able to get in safely without it. I have just ordered the last pieces to do all the optional pads. I think it looks way better with them.