• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sealed the deal on our new 2019 212 Limited S!

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
When I checked it was 3.9 for the first 5 years then 4.3? for the remaining 120 which came out to like 27 for the first 5 years and 16k of that went to the loan and 11k to interest.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds like you've got a great dealer! Mind sharing who it is? Where will you be primarily boating?

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks guys! We put her in the water this past weekend and had a great time. Had 7 adults onboard and felt comfortable. Also, the twin 1800’s have plenty of power, even with a fully loaded boat. Here are a few pics.
Wow when I looked at your pics I realized I new where you were at, small world. I'm assuming you got that at All Action Water Sports. I bought my waverunner from them a few years back. Did you shop them against the other places in that area? Did you happen to work with Colleen there? I'm considering starting their this winter when I look for my 195.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What mortgage process? Taking out a second for the new boat?
NO buying a new house so I have to be a good boy until we close...mortgage people get nervous about new debt before getting a mortgage, so as soon as we close.... BOOM new/new to me boat in the driveway/garage once again...

NJ-JetGuy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow when I looked at your pics I realized I new where you were at, small world. I'm assuming you got that at All Action Water Sports. I bought my waverunner from them a few years back. Did you shop them against the other places in that area? Did you happen to work with Colleen there? I'm considering starting their this winter when I look for my 195.
Yes. Worked with Colleen and Danielle. Yes, did a lot of shopping and they gave us a great deal and we have a very positive experience.

ramkam02

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very nice looking boat, that is what I am eyeing once I sell the Utopia..

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Excited to announce that we sealed the deal on our new boat! After months of research and shopping we decided on a leftover 2019 Yamaha 212 Limited S. We were also considering a Chaparral H2O (now SSI in 21’) but the Yamaha won us over on fit and finish, and most of all in roominess and capacity.

Sticker price was $55,599.00 for the boat with a painted trailer. We negotiated the following:

- No cost trailer swap from painted to an OEM Yamaha galvanized trailer (will need this for use in salt water).
- Dealer discount of $6,000.00 off the boat plus $500.00 off the trailer. Total discount of $6,500.00 or about 12% off MSRP.
- Removal of dealer new boat setup fee, savings of $500.00.
- 50% discount on freight cost (was $1,650.00) savings of $825.00.
- No charge Yamaha 3 year warranty extension ($1,750.00 value) for a total of 4 years of coverage.
- Free first year winter storage ($600.00 value).
- 180 month Yamaha financing at 5.74%. Planning to keep the payment low and payoff the balance in 2-3 years.

All totaled we realized a value of $10,175.00 in savings on our new boat, and found the exact boat we were looking for. Pickup is this weekend! Very excited to get her out on the water for our first ride!

Thanks to all of the JetBoaters.net members who have posted great information and replied with solid feedback. I hope to be sticking around here for a long time.
Congrats on the purchase and what send to be a great deal.