• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seeking part <single engine interface for 2007 speedster>

Boakes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
NA
Hi guys and gals,,,,I am desparatly trying to find a used single engine interface for my 2007 speedster ,,I had no idea brp discontinues parts after 10 years. Anyone have any leads for me? I've called alot of salvage yards and part source places in canada and usa and no luck so far. Any help would be appreciated

CoPart for a donor vehicle?

Do you have details on your engine? Probably your best bet is to ID your engine type and what other boats/skis use it.

This board is seadoo specific and has a big user base... You might get some model specific help here:

Do you have details on your engine? Probably your best bet is to ID your engine type and what other boats/skis use it.

This board is seadoo specific and has a big user base... You might get some model specific help here:
Ahh ok man,,so what I know is ,,speedster 150,,,215 horse supercharged single engine. Part number for the interface is # 204471102. I will try to find out if any other boats use it. Thanks alot for answering

CoPart for a donor vehicle?
Sorry tdonoughue,,,skipped your reply by mistake,,,,,can you dumb your reply down for me ,I'm a plumber trying to source a part out of my area of expertise!!

What he said (sorry--moving a kid to grad school out of state, so a bit delayed)...

Hi guys and gals,,,,I am desparatly trying to find a used single engine interface for my 2007 speedster ,,I had no idea brp discontinues parts after 10 years. Anyone have any leads for me? I've called alot of salvage yards and part source places in canada and usa and no luck so far. Any help would be appreciated
Found that out the hard way as well… Seadoo parts are getting harder and harder to get. Have you tried Seadoopartshouse.com? If the part is interchangeable with a Seadoo pwc HB Cycle in Cameron Ontario might be a good place to look as well.

Found that out the hard way as well… Seadoo parts are getting harder and harder to get. Have you tried Seadoopartshouse.com? If the part is interchangeable with a Seadoo pwc HB Cycle in Cameron Ontario might be a good place to look as well.
Thanks matt,,,,ya tried the part house, nothing there. From what I've read this isnt interchangable with pwc . It's used in 7 or 8 other jet boats 07 and 08 . The search continues

Interesting because the 2007 shows as not available but the 2008 shows as available

Thanks for the links ,,,,as it turns out on the site the 08 was available but when it came to ordering it was unavailable! Man oh man what a pain

Thanks matt,,,,ya tried the part house, nothing there. From what I've read this isnt interchangable with pwc . It's used in 7 or 8 other jet boats 07 and 08 . The search continues
One more place I’ve had good luck with it westsidepowersports.com not sure if you’ve seen them but I know how frustrating this search can be. Best of luck

One more place I’ve had good luck with it westsidepowersports.com not sure if you’ve seen them but I know how frustrating this search can be. Best of luck
Ya I tried them,,,nick was helpful but no dice. Thanks for trying matt

Hello everyone, hope you arr doing well. I am looking for a Simple engine interface for my Seadoo Speedster 150, year 2007. Part 204471102 or 204471264. Does anyone can help me finding this please ? I love my boat, bought last year. But it won t start without the interface obviously. Thank you in advance.

Back