• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sell or Part 99 Tango

Quadridermx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Picked up a 99 tango with the 175hp in it. Engine will not turn over and appears to be locked up. More of a project than what I was hoping for.
Anyone interested in the project boat as a whole? It has a newly rebuilt jet pump. Interior is complete, but weathered.
Any interest in parts if I decide to part it out?

Located in Lambertville, MI
Shoot me a text at seven three four - three four seven - four seven two seven as I don't check forums very often.

Attachments

Derek J

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
Picked up a 99 tango with the 175hp in it. Engine will not turn over and appears to be locked up. More of a project than what I was hoping for.
Anyone interested in the project boat as a whole? It has a newly rebuilt jet pump. Interior is complete, but weathered.
Any interest in parts if I decide to part it out?

Located in Lambertville, MI
Shoot me a text at seven three four - three four seven - four seven two seven as I don't check forums very often.
I have a '97 Tango Off Shore runs like a champ and the interior is good if you're interested.