• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shes Home!!

LandSharksMom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We are newbies to the boating world but are beyond excited! Been staring out the window at her since bringing her home. Still in the naming process!

unnamed.jpg

Glad to be a part of this site!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice looking boat!

I'm partial to the 19ft boats. Lots and lots of value to be had at this size. Even on the top trim 195S like yours I think you really get a lot of boat for your money here!

Good luck surviving without it until spring. Not sure where you're at, but we're at the tail of our season here in the midwest/southeast.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sharp boat. I love my 2022 SX195. A lot of boat for the size, and it’s easy to drag around.

LandSharksMom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Nice looking boat!

I'm partial to the 19ft boats. Lots and lots of value to be had at this size. Even on the top trim 195S like yours I think you really get a lot of boat for your money here!

Good luck surviving without it until spring. Not sure where you're at, but we're at the tail of our season here in the midwest/southeast.

Located in PA. Itching to take it out! We'll see. But yes looking to be a long winter! :) Thanks

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congratulations,
Since you're new to boating,

Are you new to trailering ? if so, you may want to take some practice runs trailering the boat and backing it down the ramp during non-busy times,

also it's a great time to learn docking/loading/unloading, If you're lucky enough to have another adult, one person learn backing the trailer the other learn to unload/load/dock

I spent the first 4 boating seasons doing everything myself and it gets tiring, backing the boat in, unloading/docking the boat, running back to the ramp to get the trailer and park it, then at the end of the day, dock the boat, go get the trailer and back it down, run back to the dock to load the boat......... when my daughter at 13 learned to unload/load the boat it made my life so much easier at the ramp,

Don't ever drive faster than you're willing to hit something and you will probably hit the dock a few times (probably hard :rolleyes: ), it's just a boat, have fun!

LandSharksMom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
LOVE our 2022 195s, was out almost every weekend this summer. Its a great boat, and I agree on the Cobra fins. They were a definitely worth the price.

Thank you.. Yes think this model will be just fine for us! The fins and extras are my husbands department! :) He can get whatever he wants for it as long as I get to drive! What lakes in Pa do you usually go to?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Tell him not to buy the Cobra steering because it is only 268.99 with free domestic shipping and it provides excellent steering at all speeds even when rapidly decelerating and in wind waves and strong currents meaning once he puts that set on the boat he won't be able to drive the boat because YOU will want to drive all the time!! Here is a video provided by a very happy customer trying out his super ultimate ak-19 deluxe for the first time on his 2022 195s Yamaha jet boat and his... | By Cobra jet steering | Facebook Usually the only time he will be allowed to drive is when the boat needs to go to the fuel dock!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That color is classy and timeless. The S models are well worth the upcharge all the way around. Nice job!
I agree. I love this combination on your new boat!

Congratulations!

Jim