• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Simrad GO12 on 2020 210 FSH Sport

JC Albright

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@SAA_Woodstock > Thanks for the response. I'm seriously considering purchasing one and following your set-up. I've been looking at threads too and to not diminish what others have done, I like yours the best! I was wondering if you are in the ATL area?

SAA_Woodstock

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m just north of Atlanta and go to lake Allatoona a lot. Lake is quite deep in places and the transducer picks up well. Depending on water conditions, we can run almost full throttle and not loose bottom. Really only loose bottom when in heavy choppy water when going over wakes from other boat traffic.

JC Albright

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Allatoona is my lake of choice. I live on the southside, but work in Kennesaw. Thanks for the pics and I'll post when I'm ready to do the install!