• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Simrad NSX 3009 9 inch chart plotter/fish finder $1200

Beachcampin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_3646.jpegIMG_3647.jpegThis is less than one year old so used only one season. When I traded my boat, the dealer didn’t care about the plotter since it wasn’t flush mounted, so I took it off to resell and I’m giving first crack here instead of Facebook. Works great and is the newest entry from Simrad Eventually replacing the Go series. Includes Cmap Reveal-X chart, and the sun cover. I do not have the transducer, hence the discount. And you’ll also need the power supply cable.

The unit is fully touch screen is fast and fish plotter works great. I didn’t care as much for the cmap, there really isn’t anything wrong, just a style difference.

free shipping in US for full price. $1200

Last edited:

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
At $1200 + a transducer @ $329 then a power wire and a mount. This is just too close to new price for me.

Beachcampin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was seeing it at over 1500 without the ducer, but I’m open for negotiation if that’s the market.