• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sliver Glen Florida.

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@smthng are you saying that the run from your place to silver glen is allot of slow zone or that salt spring is allot of slow zone. Where are you coming from? (I see fruit cove but I'm not familiar, is that north of lake George?
@Bacchus_fl No, I'm saying that the run from Silver Glen to Salt Springs is a no-wake zone (or it was last time I kayaked it). It's nice, just real slow going.

If I were to boat to Silver Glen, I think it would run me two tanks of gas. Fruit Cove is basically south Jacksonville... St. Johns River just south of the beltway. I'd probably find somewhere about halfway between the two to put in at.