• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD!!! 2019 Yamaha 242SE "Sotally Tober" for Sale in San Diego, CA/Yuma, AZ. SOLD!!!!

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish I had the funds Scott, admired this boat from a far since you posted the first set of images! Best of luck on the move and the sale.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is the cleanest boat ad and boat I have ever seen. Squeaky clean. Best of luck with the sale!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Also available on str8uptoytrader:

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
UPDATE: After less than a week on the market, sale is pending at asking price. A local Southern Californian Buyer has applied for financing with Bank of the West so hopefully he is approved.

I'll keep this page updated if it sales.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will the two ladies be in atttendance for the training runs for the purchaser?

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will the two ladies be in atttendance for the training runs for the purchaser?
Ha! Not this time. But there will be more to come when we finally get our 222.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I need more images of the pole being used just so I understand the value of it... lol. Great boat tho.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I need more images of the pole being used just so I understand the value of it... lol. Great boat tho.
a stripper pole and a good sound system are the ultimate fishing accessories... [flag]

one of the guys here has a stripper pole and a refrigerated fireball machine on his boat... along with a bar and a dance floor...

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Never in a million years did I think this boat would sell in 13 days during the off season with interest rates as high as they are.

The first buyer's financing fell through and backed out. The second buyer was waiting in line and paid asking. There was two other buyers behind him waiting to buy as well.

Hind-site 20/20... I probably could have priced the boat even higher with the line of buyers I had.

The boat was sold locally to a Major in the USMC. He will be using it on the Lower Colorado River (just outside Yuma, AZ) and Lake Havasu.

I've sent him a link to our jetboaters.net community so hopefully he joins.

Time to put a deposit on a 2024 222SE. Hopefully they have Suede Grey/Black for the 24 model year.

You can expect another pole and a larger sound system!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I sell mine to upgrade, I am surely putting a stripper pole on it :)

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Never in a million years did I think this boat would sell in 13 days during the off season with interest rates as high as they are.

The first buyer's financing fell through and backed out. The second buyer was waiting in line and paid asking. There was two other buyers behind him waiting to buy as well.

Hind-site 20/20... I probably could have priced the boat even higher with the line of buyers I had.

The boat was sold locally to a Major in the USMC. He will be using it on the Lower Colorado River (just outside Yuma, AZ) and Lake Havasu.

I've sent him a link to our jetboaters.net community so hopefully he joins.

Time to put a deposit on a 2024 222SE. Hopefully they have Suede Grey/Black for the 24 model year.

You can expect another pole and a larger sound system!
How in the world can you go bigger on the sound system!? Dayum. You’ll have to install a concert stage along with the “flagpole”