• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Sotally Tober - 2019 242SE for Sale

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Detailed thread on the boat here:

I'm located in San Diego, CA and the boat is in an indoor storage unit in Yuma, AZ.

Right now the boat is only available to jetboaters.net members and will officially be listed the second half of September after our last Havasu trip.

With the help of this forum, I'm still determining a list price but don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or any offers.

There is still a lien with Yamaha Financial and will need to work with the buyer. That said, I'm an Active Duty Naval Officer with 24 years of service and not looking to rip anyone off. I encourage clear communication with the sale and I'm able to work with potential buyers in regards to dealing with the lien, delivery and any of the optional stereo equipment mentioned. I can be reached by phone/text at: (858) 261-4103 or by email at: scottbiden@icloud.com.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Of all people on this site you, Rob and I know how much a good stero set up cost. If you can hold out for the right stero head to come along 115. Seem like alot for 24ft when you can get a 27 (provided it starts and doesn't fall apart within your 1st 2 months) for that kind of money but the set up is worth it.

Of all people on this site you, Rob and I know how much a good stero set up cost. If you can hold out for the right stero head to come along 115. Seem like alot for 24ft when you can get a 27 (provided it starts and doesn't fall apart within your 1st 2 months) for that kind of money but the set up is worth it.

Thanks! The stereo is definately bulletproof. Had some issues and electrical gremlins the first season (as expected) but they have been worked out and the system runs long, loud, and hard without any worries. It just works and works well.

Oh and damn 24 years? Retire old man. Stop taking up a slot. Hell i did 22 in the Army and felt like the onld man in the room. Haha

Oh and damn 24 years? Retire old man. Stop taking up a slot. Hell i did 22 in the Army and felt like the onld man in the room. Haha

Ha! I keep promoting and I'm only 42 =).

Glad to see you're still "floating around" up in here (pun intended)..... GLWTS.

Back